Prestashop Amazon US Marketplace Integration
PrestaShop Amazon US Marketplace Integration module is the easiest solution to connect your PrestaShop store popular Amazon USA Marketplace. It provides the user friendly interfaces to export products to Amazon US, import orders from Amazon US and manage them from your PrestaShop store. On the whole, it provides a centralized dashboard on your PrestaShop store which saves you from managing separate control panels on PrestaShop and Amazon merchant account respectively.
What this product does for you
PrestaShop is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms which is being used by a large number of online store owners today. We understand the wish of all the store owners to become a part of very popular and well established Marketplace for expanding the reach to customers. That is why we have come up with our user-friendly and highly optimized PrestaShop Amazon US Marketplace module.
Flow of action:
Just a simple configuration on your PrestaShop store and your Amazon profile is enough to start selling on the Amazon US Marketplace.
After installing and enabling the PrestaShop Amazon US Marketplace, after few initial configurations, the PrestaShop admin will be able to list his/her store's products on the Amazon Marketplace.
- After installing and configuring this module Admin do not need to manage the Amazon merchant account separately for product mapping
- Admin can manage the Amazon product exports from the PrestaShop back-office itself.
- Admin can manage the Amazon product orders from the PrestaShop back office itself.
- Admin can install this PrestaShop Amazon US Marketplace Integration module on his shop like any other PrestaShop module
- Admin can enable or disable the module anytime he wish to
- Admin can list his/her PrestaShop store's products on the Amazon US Marketplace product listings
- Admin can map his/her PrestaShop Store's categories with Amazon US Marketplace Categories
- Admin can map the “Unshipped” order status of incoming unshipped orders from Amazon to any PrestaShop order status
- Admin can also map any PrestaShop order status to “Shipped” order status for which the orders will be marked as “shipped” on Amazon.
- Admin can see all the orders from Amazon for his/her products whose status is not pending on Amazon.com
- Admin can map PrestaShop attributes to the corresponding Marketplace attribute to get the attributes values during products listing on Marketplace
- Admin can create profiles for product listing on Amazon US Marketplace
- Admin can add as many profiles
- Admin can Edit or Delete a profile
- Admin can add a variant (combination) of products based on different attributes
- Admin can see list of all the products selected to list or listed on Amazon US Marketplace with their status and values
- Admin can see list of orders placed on Amazon US Marketplace for his store products listed on Amazon US
- Admin can set up Cron for all the automatic synchronizations
- Admin can even manage all the synchronizations manually
No hardcore module configuration required, Just:
- Set up an Amazon US merchant account (instructions included in documentation)
- Set up an API on Amazon US to get the Merchant id, AWS key, and Secret key(instructions included in documentation)
- Install the PrestaShop Amazon US Marketplace Integration module (instructions included in documentation)
- Configure the module (instructions included in documentation) and enter the asked details
- Save the configuration
- Start Exporting and importing from Amazon US from your PrestaShop store itself.
- Separate menu-tab for PrestaShop Amazon US Marketplace Integration module is added at back office after module installation
- The separate menu tab consist of 6 Sub-Menu tabs to manage PrestaShop Amazon US Marketplace Integration module
- Separate tab to manage the module settings and configuration
- Admin has access to enable/disable the module
- Admin can update Amazon US API details to be used by the module to Sync the store with Amazon US
- Admin can test the connection and credentials using test feature to make sure the connection is working fine.
- Admin can map the PrestaShop store's order statuses with Amazon US order statuses
- Admin can see the list of orders received through Amazon US integration
- Admin can see the order details of his/her products listed on Amazon US Marketplace
- Admin can change the order status of the orders received from Amazon US
- Admin can mark an order status from his shop to be used to indicate as delivered/shipped status on Amazon US Marketplace
- Admin has the access to create profiles for product listing on Amazon US Marketplace
- Admin can edit and delete a Profile for product listing
- Admin can map PrestaShop Attributes to the Amazon US Marketplace attributes
- Admin can map PrestaShop categories to the Amazon US categories.
- Admin can see list of all the products listed already on Amazon US
- ASIN (Amazon standard Identification Number) will be available for successfully listed products.
- Admin can see list of all the products that are in process to be listed on Amazon US
- Admin can renew if updated product details and re-list if deleted after listing on Amazon US.
- Admin can see the product details in the same list of products
- Admin can always Sync the changes made in any listing through Synchronization settings
- Admin can select a product listing type as "New" or "Offer"
- Offer Products are those products which are already listed on Amazon by some other Merchant
- If a product is marked as Offer then only inventory, UPC and price are needed to be sent in feeds
- Whole data according to product’s profile will be sent to Amazon for “New” products.
- Product and other synchronization can be done automatically via Cron setting or can even be done manually by clicking separate synchronization buttons for each type of Sync.
- You will be able to showcase your products on Amazon which is already eCommerce site
- Customers can browse the products on Amazon US of any PrestaShop store who has this module
- You will expand your store's reach to a wide base of customers
- Customers can browse all the mapped products and their details on Amazon US marketplace
- Customers can see the mapped shipping carriers available with your products
- Customers can buy directly from Amazon US and you can manage the orders from your PrestaShop store itself
- Installation follows the same approach followed by any PrestaShop module:
- Upload the zip file from admin panel and then click on install button just like the installation of other Standard PrestaShop modules.
- Another method is installing through FTP. Upload the module folder to your FTP in Modules folder and provide the required permission. The module will come listed in modules listing. Click on install button to install the module.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.