Prestashop Market Place Integrator (Multi-Store Compatible)
Online marketplaces provide an easy way to reach new customers and start selling more and more products instantly. It is a place where customers can find products from multiple vendors and brands within a same platform. Unlike eCommerce websites, online marketplaces transfer the stress of maintaining inventories, logistics and pricing to the seller. So, if you have an eCommerce website, a Marketplace model will definitely help you sell various stock keeping units (SKU’s) without managing any inventory.
Transform Prestashop Store Into MarketPlace By Installing “Prestashop MarketPlace Extension”
Prestashop Multi vendor MarketPlace Module for Prestashop stores is a superpowered module that is designed to convert your eCommerce store into a marketplace. This plugin is comprised of features that allows sellers/vendors to sell and manage their own products. On the other hand it enables marketplace owners to manage suppliers and consumers effectively.
Using this Extension for your Prestashop store, you can create your own marketplace on Prestashop websites. After installing this module, store-owner will accept seller registration which lets the sellers to sell their products with the marketplace. Sellers will have complete access to their products, orders, invoices, shipments and so on. Each seller will have their own dashboard panel on the marketplace to get all the details regarding thier account.
1. Seller can create their own shipping methods.
2. Seller can even manage orders to change order status.
Multi Store Compatible-
Our Marketplace plugin is multi store compatible. You can use it on your different sites or domains which are sharing the single Prestashop installation. If you have some query regarding this, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Let’s give a closer look to the features it provides for sellers, marketplace store owner and customers.
Features for store admin-
1. Store admin can easily monitor and manage list of vendors and can also manage seller accounts. Store admin has full control to view the list of sellers and manage them accordingly.
2. Store admin has the ownership for accepting or rejecting seller’s request for adding products. All registrations are forwarded to the store admin for approval. The store admin can approve/disapprove the requests.
3. Installing this plugin on your store allows the store owner to manage commissions for vendors. Provision for admin to manage individual commission rates for each seller. Admin can set percentage of commission globally for all sellers and can even put separate commission percentage individually on sellers.
4. Ability for admin to view seller transactions and make its entry in admin panel for record purpose. Seller will also be able to view this record in his panel.
5. Simplified Prestashop interface for store owners to manage sellers, seller products, seller orders and commissions.
6. Seller enable disable feature from the admin panel of the store.
7. Store Owner can limit categories for the sellers. Sellers can only add products to the allowed categories. Different restrictions for categories can also be applied for different Sellers.
8. Admin can disable order handling by sellers, they will not be able to change order status.
9. Admin can set terms and condition for seller registration.
Some useful addons for this Marketplace module:
Features of Prestashop Multi Vendor MarketPlace for Sellers/Vendors-
1. Seller can register from frontend as a normal buyer, by just choosing the 'Register as Seller' option on registration form.
2. Easy to use and highly intuitive seller profile page to provide access to their profile from the front side of your store.
3. Sellers can manage their account profile and products details easily.
4. Sellers can add their products with quantity and price. All the product data is managed by seller only.
5. No backend login for sellers, it means seller can manage all the activity via frontend of the store only. Same login page for seller and buyer.
6. Sellers get a quick access to track sales information that includes- average revenue per order statistics and items sold in the form of easy to understand graphs. This report gives detailed information to the seller about their orders and earnings.
7. An easy to understand interface for sellers where they can view their report, income, revenue per order and items sold in their account.
8. Separate Seller Account pages, like a micro-site.
9. Seller can add banner, shop logo and custom HTML content that will be displayed on Seller Page with separate product collection.
10. Multiple category selection while adding a new product or editing a perviously saved product.
11. Option to add Special Price for any product with 'Special Price From' and 'Special Price To' dates.
12. Product enable, disable and delete bulk actions on seller products page in the Seller Panel.
13. Interactive Seller Transactions Transactions Report in seller panel.
14. Feature for sellers to enter Social URLs for enabling the social links on Seller's Page.
15. Category and Sub-Category request from the seller panel.
16. SEO URL for Seller Profile page.
Features For Buyers-
1. Buyers can view list of all seller along with their rating on the marketplace.
2. Buyers can view seller details on a separate seller page designed for each and every seller.
3. Email subject and body content are fully customizable from the backend.
4. Buyer can view name and rating of the seller on each product page.
5. Every buyer has an option to become a seller on the marketplace.
Advantages of installing Prestashop Multi Vendor MarketPlace Plugin-
1. It allows the store admin to create their own niche-based Marketplace without keeping an inventory.
2. Buyer can register as a seller too with profile being created.
3. Sellers can sell products online without having to maintain and promote their own website.
4. Sellers can improve the productivity of their business by increasing revenue growth and expanding customer base.
5. Flexible Email notification system that provides buyers, sellers and store admin a flexible and efficient Email notification system that lets marketplace participants informed about the latest updates.
6. It notifies store admin whenever any new account gets created or taking any important action (like adding a new product). Email notification informs vendors about new orders and product approvals.
7. Works fine with all themes (including responsive themes) and source code is open source so can be easily modified as per needs.
8. Seller feedback and review system with star rating and a separate Seller Reviews page listing all the approved reviews.
9. All product types Standard, Virtual and packed Products are supported.
10. Supports all Currencies.
Contact us today for any kind of further information on “Prestashop Multi Vendor MarketPlace”.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop site, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.