Prestashop Marketplace Module
KnowBand’s Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace module is an easy way to convert your inventory based PrestaShop eCommerce store into a fully efficient Multi vendor Marketplace. Just install and enable the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace addon to see the magic.
Prestashop Marketplace module by Knowband contains the largest number of highly intuitive features for the Admin, Sellers, and Customers. Moreover, the fully loaded Seller Dashboard and unlimited features for Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace extension make the sellers feel like they are using their own website. Admin has several controls using which he/she can allow or restrict the sellers from using some features.
With Etsy clone for Prestashop, the eCommerce store owners can easily create their own online marketplace like Etsy and eBay. Knowband offers the upgraded version of Prestashop multi seller marketplace that can simply enable the multi vendor functionality at your store without making any changes in the usual functioning of the site. The sellers can register in the marketplace just by filling up a simple form. Even the store owners get an option to add the sellers from back-end of the Prestashop multi seller marketplace addon itself. Even the customers can register as a seller just by clicking a single button and filling up a form.
Prestashop Multi-vendor Marketplace mobile app builder:
The Mobile app builder for Prestashop marketplace brings the Marketplace at the fingertips of the customers. Marketplace store with its listed sellers can be viewed easily from the Marketplace section. Seller reviews can be viewed and written from the seller section and from the product page of the mobile app. Sellers can easily view the valuable reviews of their customers. Seller list along with their listed products can be easily viewed from the seller section. Marketplace mobile app offers customer the choice to choose products frpom different sellers in an easy way.
Flow of action:
- Install and enable the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin in your Prestashop store.
- After few initial configurations, the admin will be able to accept seller registration on his existing PrestaShop site. Admin has the access to either approve or disapprove a seller account registration from the back-end of the Prestashop Multi seller Marketplace addon.
- Once approved by the admin, the sellers get the access to their seller’s dashboard where they can upload their products, add shipping methods, update their seller profile, manage and process the orders. The sellers can see the earning and record of transactions with the admin, etc.
Features offered by Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace extension:
- Separate menu tab for the Prestashop Marketplace is added at back office after installation.
- The menu tab of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin consist of 15 Sub-Menu tabs to manage Marketplace.
- Separate tab to manage the settings of the marketplace.
- Set global or seller-wise commission rates for different sellers
- Set seller account approval request limit
- Enable/Disable seller registrations without disabling the Prestashop Multi seller Marketplace module
- Enable manual or automatic product request approval by altering a single setting
- The store admin can select the categories to be displayed in the front-end of the marketplace.
- The Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace extensions offers a number of features that can allows the admin to manage the sellers effectively.
- The store visitors can register as a seller account from front-end of the site.
- The admin can even add new sellers from the back-end of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin.
- There is an option to upgrade a customer account into a seller account anytime.
- The admin can create seller agreement with the help of Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin.
Seller account approval:
- Approve/Disapprove a seller account from admin panel
- See the seller details from admin panel of the Prestashop Marketplace module
- Notification to the seller on account approval/disapproval is send via email automatically.
- The admin can approve the products from the back-end of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace module before they are displayed in the front-end.
- The admin can enable auto-approve if required.
- The products can be listed in the allowed categories. If required, the sellers can send a category request. This request is processed from the admin interface of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin.
- Admin Approves/disapproves a product approval request
- Products not approved by admin do not go live; they have to be approved first
- Admin has access to see all the products on his site; including seller products
- Admin can activate or deactivate a product
- Admin can delete a product with the help of Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin
Product management: Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace module support all type of products. The sellers can add simple, configurable, bundled and other product types.
- Seller can upload their products from front-end
- We have divided the product upload form into tabs and these tabs can be collapsed or expanded.
- Seller can map a shipping method to the products
- Seller can map the products to allowed categories
- Seller can select a default category if product is uploaded in multiple categories
- Seller can update condition of products; new; refurbished; old
- Seller can enable or disable a product anytime
- Seller can update stock of the product
- Seller can set friendly URL for his products.
- Seller can upload multiple product images at a time
- Seller can specify the sequence of product images to be show on product page
- Seller can add special price of products for specific time period
- Seller can specify if a product is available online-only
- Seller can choose the action when a product is out of stock - deny or allow back ordering
- Seller can specify the minimum quantity of a product to allow its purchase
- Along with the third-party vendors, the Prestashop multi seller marketplace module even allows the store owners can sell their product.
- The multi vendor marketplace addon for Prestashop offers a separate tab for the admin to track and manage the sales of their in-house products.
- Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace module offers multi-lingual support
- Sellers can update product details in multiple languages
- Seller can update seller profile in multiple languages
- Sellers can update shop policies in multiple language
- Emails can be sent in multiple languages
- Marketplace admin earns through the commission paid by sellers to him/her
- This commission can fixed and managed from the back-end of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace addon
- Commission can be set in two ways; global commission or Seller wise commission
- Global commission is applied on all the sellers
- In Seller-wise commission, different commission rates for different sellers can be applied from the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace extension
- If both global and seller-wise commission has been mentioned for a seller, the seller wise commission will be applicable
- Admin can see the report of commission earned from his admin panel
- Sellers can see the report of commission taken by admin on the seller panel (front)
- Sellers can add a shipping method from their account
- The shipping methods can be approved/disapproved by the admin with the help of Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace extension.
- Sellers can choose to either use the default free shipping or their added shipping
- Prestashop Marketplace module supports all type of shipping methods
- Shipping options added by a seller are accessible only to that seller
- Every seller can add and use their own shipping
- Shipping option added by a seller can be mapped to all the products at once
- Seller can also choose to map different shipping options on different products
- Sellers can add both free and paid shipping options
- Sellers can specify the range on which a shipping method will be applicable
- Sellers can specify the zones where a shipping method will be applicable
- Shipping options at checkout page are shown according to the mapped shipping to the products
- If no shipping method is mapped to a product, default free shipping will be applicable there
- In addition to this, the Prestashop multi vendor marketplace plugin offers an option where the admin can enable the sellers to add their custom shipping methods.
- This feature can be enabled or disabled from the back-end of the Prestashop multi seller marketplace plugin.
- Prestashop Marketplace module does not require any special payment option
- All the payment options already working on the site can be used by your customers
- Only Marketplace admin is responsible for adding and managing payment options
- Sellers can effectively use the payment options added by the Marketplace Admin
- The transaction and the balance history can be viewed from the admin interface of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin.
- Both the sellers and the store owner can track their payment status. The admin can see the pending payments.
- The vendor can request for a payout. This request can be processed from the back-end of the Prestashop multi seller marketplace extension.
- Admin can allow/restrict sellers from managing order
- The order details can be viewed from the back-end of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace addon.
- If allowed, sellers can manage the orders; update order status
- Admin can manage orders
- Admin can change order status with the help of Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace extension
- All seller orders are listed in seller orders tab
- Admin and sellers can send message to customers from order details page
- Separate tab has been provided to admin for managing admin product's orders
- Stock of products is automatically updated
- In case of orders from multiple sellers in single cart sellers receive details of only their share of order
Seller and Product Review:
- The customers can give rating and reviews to the products and sellers.
- The admin can allow auto-approval of the reviews.
- If auto-approval is disabled, the admin can approve the same from the back-end of the Prestashop Marketplace module.
SEO friendly features:
- Sellers can add meta tags and meta description for their shop
- Sellers can add meta tags and meta descriptions for product pages
- Seller can add SEO friendly URL for the product pages
- SEO friendly URL is updated automatically while product upload
Mail Notification: There are more than 20 scenarios offered by Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace module when a mail is sent to the sellers. Some of them are:
- A mail is sent to admin when a new seller registers on the site
- A mail is sent to Seller when a he/she registers on the site
- A mail is sent to admin when a new customer registers on the site
- A mail is sent to customer when a he/she registers on the site
- A mail is sent to admin when a new order is placed
- A mail is sent to seller when a new order is placed
- A mail is sent to customer when a new order is placed
- A mail is sent to customer when admin/seller updates the order status
- A mail is sent to seller when a seller account gets approved/disapproved
- A mail is sent to seller when admin deletes a seller product
- The admin can personalize their online marketplace by adding custom CSS code in the back-end of the Prestashop multi sellers marketplace addon.
- The eBay clone for Prestashop is multi-shop compatibility. The admin can select the store from the back-end.
Additional Features offered by the new version of Prestashop Marketplace addon:
Custom Shipping methods
- The admin can offer custom shipping methods to the sellers to choose from.
- The admin can enable or disable this functionality of adding custom shipping methods from the Prestashop multi vendor marketplace extension.
- The custom shipping methods added by admin be displayed in the dashboard of the sellers.
- If this functionality is enabled from the back-end of Prestashop marketplace addon, then, an ‘Others’ options will be displayed in the front-end. The seller can select this option and specify their own shipping methods.
Customization of products:
If this functionality is enabled from the backend, sellers can easily add customized fields from customization section of seller dashboard. Sellers has the choice to add text type or file type of field on the product page.
Add New Seller and Manufacturer:
Sellers can easily add new seller and manufacturer information of items from the product catalog section.
Add Special Price Percentage:
Sellers can offer discount deals to customers for a decided time period. With the new version of PrestaShop Marketplace, in addition to the fixed value Discount deals, sellers can also offer percentage discount deals.
Order Email: Every time an order is placed at the Marketplace, an order email with all the list of products ordered by the buyer will be sent to the respective seller.
Cancel Email: For each canceled order, a cancellation mail will be sent to the concerned seller.
- With this extended feature of the Prestashop multi vendor marketplace extension, the sellers can send payout request to the store admin.
- Prestashop marketplace extension offers Bank wire, Pay by Check and PayPal option for initiating the payout request of the sellers.
- The request will be listed in the Transaction table of the Prestashop multi seller marketplace extension.
- The admin can approve or disapprove the payout request.
- The seller can specify the amount and reason of the payout and can choose any of the three given method for the payment.
- Admin can convert his PrestaShop Store into a Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace in minutes.
- Admin can accept seller registrations right after Prestashop Marketplace addon module installation.
- Admin can enable/disable seller registrations at any time and at a click with the help of Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace module.
- Admin need not take the burden of order fulfillment or shipping management for seller orders, sellers can manage these without any hassle. However, the orders can be tracked from the back-end of the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace plugin.
- Even after disabling the further seller registrations, it will not disable the Marketplace features until the Prestashop Multi vendor Marketplace extension is disabled.
- Admin can approve or disapprove a seller account request easily with Prestashop Marketplace addon
- Only approved sellers can sell their products on the store.
- Admin can set a global or seller wise commission rate from the admin interface of the Prestashop Marketplace module.
- Admin can set the number of times a seller can send approval request for the seller account after a disapproval from the back-end of the Prestashop Marketplace plugin.
- Admin can limit the number of new products a seller can upload with Prestashop Marketplace extension. After this limit, the sellers will be required to have the permission to add new products.
- Products will be shown on the store only after admin approval from the back-end of the Prestashop Marketplace addon.
- Admin can set both global or seller-level setting for automatic/manual product approval
- Admin can enable/disable seller review system on the site,
- Admin can set manual/automatic seller review approval both globally or seller-level
- Admin can enable/disable the display of seller profile/store page on front
- Admin can allow/restrict application of free shipping vouchers on seller products.
- Admin can hide or show seller details on the product pages
- Admin can create a seller agreement to show while seller registration from the admin panel of Prestashop Marketplace module.
- Admin can edit order email template for seller from module's setting interface
- Admin can allow/restrict categories access both globally or seller-wise
- Prestashop Marketplace module allows the admin to sell their own products along with other sellers on the site as well.
- Admin can see the list of sellers active or inactive on his site
- Admin can choose if seller will be sent an email on order placement
- Prestashop Marketplace plugin allows the admin to enable/disable a seller’s profile anytime.
- Admin has a separate space to see seller orders
- Admin can manage seller orders; change order statuses
- Admin can choose to show or hide product wise seller details on order success page at a button click with Prestashop Marketplace addon.
- Admin has a separate space to see and manage admin product orders
- Admin can manage seller reviews from the back-end of the Prestashop addon.
- Admin can accept or decline a category request from sellers with the help of Prestashop extension.
- Admin can also mention reasons for a category request decline through comments
- Admin can see the details of shipping methods used by the sellers
- Prestashop plugin allows the admin to track the details of commission earned from sellers both order-wise or category-wise.
- Admin can maintain a record of transactions done with sellers
- Admin can edit any email template being used on the Marketplace
- If admin disables a seller, all his products and seller profile gets hidden from the site.
- If admin re-enables a seller, all the products of the seller (that were already approved) get automatically re-enabled
- Admin can edit the product details added by a seller
- Prestashop Marketplace extension offers multi-lingual compatibility. The admin can add product details in multiple languages
- Admin is responsible for adding payment options to the site
- Admin does not need any special payment module for Marketplace, all his already configured payment options will work.
- The latest version of Prestashop marketplace addon allows the admin to create custom shipping methods and display the same in the marketplace along with the default shipping methods.
- The sellers can get more shipping options now. Moreover, they can add their own shipping methods from their dashboard by selecting ‘Others’ option.
- The sellers can now send payout requests to the store admin. The store admin can approve/disapprove the requests from the back-end of the Prestashop multivendor marketplace addon.
- The Prestashop multivendor marketplace extension offers three payment options for the payout request, that is, Bank wire, Pay by Check and PayPal.
- Your customers will get a wide range of products to buy on your site
- Customers can browse the products from all the active sellers on the site
- Buyers can view list of all sellers along with their rating on the Marketplace.
- Buyers can view seller details on a separate seller page designed for each and every seller.
- Email subject and body content are fully customizable from the back-end.
- Buyer can view name and rating of the seller on each product page.
- Every buyer has an option to become a seller on the Marketplace.
Feel free to contact us for customizations:
You can contact us for implementation of following additional and personalized features for additional cost:
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.