Prestashop Ebay Marketplace Integration
PrestaShop eBay Marketplace Integration module is the smoothest approach to interface your PrestaShop store to the exceptionally well known eBay Marketplace. eBay marketplace center is a standout amongst the most prominent marketplaces that are administering the eCommerce businesses across the planet. It is fundamentally a stage to offer any type of products. Mobile phones, digital cameras, t-shirts, shoes, candles, furniture, jewelry, computers, microwave ovens, baby products, toys, and much more.
What this Product does for you
PrestaShop eBay Marketplace Integration module is one of its kind as a PrestaShop module. We comprehend your desire to end up distinctly with a piece of extremely prevalent and entrenched Marketplace. We likewise comprehend that you might not have a sound specialized skill for the complexities of such complex integration. That is the reason we have thought of an extremely easy to understand and bother less eBay Marketplace incorporation that doesn't approach you for any coding expertise. Only a basic arrangement on your PrestaShop store and your eBay profile is sufficient to begin offering on the eBay Marketplace.
The flow of action:
Subsequent to introducing and enabling the PrestaShop eBay Marketplace Integration module, after few beginning configurations, the administrator will have the capacity to rundown his/her PrestaShop store's items on the eBay Marketplace. The PrestaShop administrator can list his/her Products, Map his PrestaShop Categories to eBay Marketplace Categories, See and Manage the orders from eBay through the PrestaShop Admin board.
No bad-to-the-bone module configuration required you have to just:
- Set up an eBay Seller account and developer account (instructions included in documentation)
- Get eBay API details (instructions included in documentation)
- Install the PrestaShop eBay Marketplace Integration module (instructions included in documentation)
- Configure the module (instructions included in documentation)
- Start selling on eBay from your PrestaShop store
- Separate menu-tab for PrestaShop eBay Marketplace Integration module is added at back-office after module installation
- The separate menu tab consist of 4 Sub-Menu tabs to manage PrestaShop eBay Marketplace Integration
- Module configuration interface for updating the eBay API details
- Admin has access to enable/disable the module
- There is no need to setup connection every time until/unless admin disconnects it or it gets expired
- The PrestaShop-eBay connection remains alive even if the admin logs out or closes the browser.
- Admin can map the PrestaShop store's order statuses with eBay order statuses
- Admin can view the list of orders received through eBay integration
- Admin can view the order details of his/her products listed on eBay Marketplace
- Admin can update the order status of the orders received from eBay
- Admin can mark an order status from his shop to be used to indicate as delivered/shipped status on eBay Marketplace
- Admin has the access to create profiles for product listing on eBay Marketplace
- Admin can edit and deactivate a Profile for product listing
- Admin can also choose to just Enable/Disable a profile
- Admin can view list of all the products listed already on eBay
- Admin can view list of all the products that are in process to be listed on eBay
- Admin can remove a product from the eBay listing.
- Admin can re-list a removed product in the eBay listing
- Admin can view the product details in the same list of products
- Admin can always Sync the changes made in any listing through Synchronization settings
- Admin can install this PrestaShop eBay Marketplace Integration module on his shop like any other PrestaShop module.
- Admin can enable or disable the module anytime when he wish to
- Admin can list his/her PrestaShop store's products on the eBay Marketplace product listings
- Admin can map his/her PrestaShop Store's categories with eBay Marketplace Categories
- Admin can manage orders received through eBay from his/her PrestaShop Panel itself
- Admin can add product specifics to the products to be shown on eBay listing
- Admin can edit or deactivate any profile he wants
- Admin can specify the duration for which products of a profile will be listed on eBay
- Admin can map his PrestaShop store's order statuses with eBay Marketplace order statuses
- Admin can specify the product quantity of the products listed or be on eBay Marketplace
- Admin can mark an order status from his shop to be used as delivered/shipped status on eBay Marketplace
- Admin can specify the product type according to the product types on eBay Marketplace like New, Old, etc.
- Admin can view list of all the products selected to list or listed on eBay Marketplace with their status and values
- Admin can view list of orders placed on eBay Marketplace for his store products listed on eBay
- Admin can remove any product from the eBay listing
- Admin can re-list a product in eBay listing
- Admin can revise a product detail in the eBay listing
- Admin can revise a product detail in the eBay listing
Benefits to the Customers
- You will have the capacity to grandstand your Products on an effectively entrenched eCommerce site-eBay
- Customers can peruse the products on eBay from any PrestaShop store who has this module
- You will extend your Store's scope to an extensive variety of group of customers
- You will get more buyers for your products when contrasted with your own particular site
- eBay as of now has a setup base of huge number of customers, that all can be yours
- customers can see all the mapped items and their subtle details on eBay
- Clients can purchase specifically from eBay and you can deal with the requests from your PrestaShop store itself
Installation takes a similar approach taken by any PrestaShop module installation:
- Transfer the compressed document from administrator panel and afterward click on install button simply like the installation of any other Standard PrestaShop module.
- Another strategy is installing through FTP. Transfer the module's de-compressed folder to your FTP in 'Modules' folder and give the required permission. The module will come listed in modules listing. Click on install button to introduce the module to your PrestaShop store.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.