Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
The Magento Google Shopping Integration module automatically syncs all the products of the Magento eCommerce store and the required settings to the Google Merchant Center Account. With the help of the Google Shopping Magento module, the store admin can create Shopping ads on Google's SERP. The Magento Google Shopping Feed Integration extension offers the fastest and the easiest interface to earn huge visibility for your products and website instantly. The store admin can upload their product feeds to Google Shopping with great ease.
Google is a well-known search engine giant that has made a big name in the field of online business. The search engine is influencing the growth chances of eCommerce stores to a very large extent. It can help in optimizing the performance of your eCommerce store by providing high-quality product feed to reach the right people with relevant product ads. With Google Shopping, it is online shopping sites can display their product images and prices right at the top of the search results. Google Shopping is powered by two platforms: AdWords and Google Merchant Center. Google Merchant Center is where you can make your product feed live. AdWords is where your actual shopping campaigns are created. You can set your budget, manage your bids, gain insights, and make optimizations based on performance in Google AdWords.
What does the Magento Google Shopping Integration module do for you?
Features offered By Magento Google Shopping Integration:
1. The Magento Google Shopping Integration addon automates the entire process of listing the products on Google Shopping from the eCommerce site.
2. The store admin can automatically update the product inventory between the two stores from the back-end of the Google Shopping Magento Integration extension.
3. The Magento Google Shopping API integration offers real-time synchronization of products, inventory and between the Google Shopping API and Magento store is an easy means to excel the online businesses.
4. The store admin gets an option to create N number of profiles in the back-end of the Magento Google Shopping Integration extension.
5. The profile-based upload allows the admin to list the products in bulk. Moreover, any changes required in the product details can be done by making changes in the profile created in the back-end of the Google Shopping Magento API integration addon.
6. The store admin gets an easy option to keep a track of the products listed in the Google merchant center in the ‘Product Listing’ tab of the Magento Google Shopping connector.
7. Magento Google Shopping Feed synchronization plugin even allows the admin to delete the products or view the errors that occurred while product listing.
8. The real-time synchronization offered by the Magento Google Shopping Integration module makes tracking and feed management easier for the store admin.
9. The status of the actions performed can be viewed in the audit log section of the Google Shopping Magento Integrator.
Benefits for Admin
1. The Magento Google Shopping module is easy to install and configure. No technical knowledge is required.
2. Google Shopping Magento addon saves the time and effort of admin with the automatic synchronization options.
3. Admin can easily map store categories and attributes of the products with the help of Magento Google Shopping Integrator. They need not fumble into the technical complexities.
4. The real-time synchronization can be disabled to upload the products manually.
5. Admin can download product feed from Magento Google Shopping Integration module to upload it to Google Merchant Center.
6. The automated approach and easy synchronization allow the admin to update the products and inventory easily.
7. Admin can even delete or disable any product with one click.
8. Easy listing allows the e-merchants to enhance the visibility of their products.
9. The Google Shopping ads allow the customers to land directly on the product page of the site.
10. Magento Google Shopping API integrator comes with free support of 3 months.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.