Magento Abandoned Cart Extension
The Magento abandoned cart module allows the admin to send automatic follow-ups email to the customers left the site after saving the product in their shopping cart. Magento abandoned cart extension allows the admin to send the reminders in bulk or personalized emails to a particular customer (which may or may not include a discount coupon code).
On a web store, sometimes customers come to the website, add products into their cart, but due to some XYZ reason, leave the cart without completing the checkout process. It is a very difficult and time-consuming process for admin to search such customers and email them to remind them about their cart. Knowband’s Magento abandoned cart plugin helps the admin to track the cart abandonment and send automatic reminder emails to such customers and that too with discount coupon code. The Magento shopping cart alert module is one of the ways to motivate the customers to return to the store and complete their checkout.
This Magento abandoned cart notification module allows the admin to make use of the cart details and convert them into leads ultimately. Thus, Magento abandoned cart emails surely helps you to reduce the abandoned cart rate on your website and increase conversions.
Features Magento Abandoned Cart Extension:
- The admin can activate/deactivate the Magento abandoned cart notifications module at a button toggle.
- The store admin can set the number of days after which the cart will be considered abandoned.
- The Magento Abandoned Cart allows the admin to send auto emails as well.
Usable without even CRON jobs
- The cron jobs in the back-end of the Magento Abandoned Cart plugin allows the admin to list the abandoned cart details of their store.
- The Magento Abandoned Cart module even allows cart tracking and management without the cron job.
- The admin can create unlimited email templates for different purposes. The store owner can create discounted as well as non-discounted email templates from the admin interface.
- The Magento Abandoned Cart plugin even allows the admin to create serial reminders.
- The admin can edit or delete these reminders at a button click.
- The admin can send emails with or without coupon code.
- Magento Abandoned Cart extension offers a means to add dynamic content in the emails.
- The serial reminder can be sent until the customer places the order.
- The store admin can even send personal triggers to the individual customer.
- Emails send via Magento Abandoned Cart module allows the customer to move directly to the checkout page.
- The cart that was converted to leads after the emails sent can be tracked from the back-end of the Magento Shopping Cart Reminder module.
- The Magento module offers easy tracking and comparison of abandoned and converted carts.
Magento Abandoned Cart Merchant Benefits:
- Magento abandoned cart alerts module captures the abandoned cart of both guests as well as logged-in customers.
- Magento Abandoned Cart extension offers control to the store admin to decide after how much time a cart should be considered abandoned.
- Magento Abandoned Cart plugin offers the ability to set N number of serial reminders, further reminders are not sent if the customer has purchased the product.
- Admin can set each reminder to include a different amount of discount coupon from the back-end of the Magento Abandoned Cart Alert plugin.
- The admin can offer Fixed or Percentage based discount coupons via email with the help of Magento Abandoned Cart extension.
- The cart details and any changes made in the cart of the customer are synced in the admin interface of the Magento Abandoned Cart module by executing cron. The CRON job is not mandatory, there is an option to run it manually from the Magento Shopping Cart module’s back office.
- The Magento Abandoned Cart extension offers an option to create an N number of email templates. The admin can choose different email templates for reminders.
- The admin can either send personalized emails to a particular customer or bulk reminders to all the customers in one go by executing cron from the back-end of the Magento Abandoned Cart plugin.
- A reminder email will contain whole cart information and a direct checkout link.
- Statistics offered in the back-end of the Magento Abandoned Cart extension allows the admin to compare abandoned cart vs converted cart.
- The admin can check how many abandoned carts are actually converted after sending an email with the help of the graphs to show abandoned cart status.
Magento Abandoned Cart Extension Customers benefit:
- Fully Mobile Responsive email with their cart information
- The email with a coupon code will surely convince them to complete the purchase.
- It would remind them, in case they forgot to complete the checkout.
- It provide them a link to a product page, they don't have to start from scratch.
- Just one click to recover complete cart even if they are guest customers
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.