Magento Google Shopping Integration addon by Knowband offers a hassle-free way to upload the products of the Magento store on Google Shopping. Displaying the product ads on the search result is one of the ways to get thousands of visitors on your site.
Google Shopping allows the e-merchants to display its product on Google’s search result page. Powered by AdWords and Google Merchant Center, this is one of the ways to allows the users to search for the products on online shopping websites and compare prices between different vendors. The Magento Google Shopping Integration makes it easier for the store owners to display their products on Google’s SERP.
The Magento Google Shopping Integration module automatically syncs feed from the Magento store to the Google Merchant Center Account. Also, the store admin can sync the product status back to the store’s database by executing cron in the back-end of the Google Shopping Magento Feed Synchronization plugin.
- The Magento Google Shopping Integration addon automates the entire process of listing the products on Google Shopping from the eCommerce site.
- The store admin can automatically update the product inventory between the two stores from the back-end of the Google Shopping Magento Integration extension.
- The Magento Google Shopping API integration offers real-time synchronization of products, inventory and between the Google Shopping API and Magento store is an easy means to excel the online businesses.
- The store admin gets an option to create N number of profiles in the back-end of the Magento Google Shopping Integration extension.
- The profile-based upload allows the admin to list the products in bulk. Moreover, any changes required in the product details can be done by making changes in the profile created in the back-end of the Google Shopping Magento API integration addon.
- The store admin gets an easy option to keep a track of the products listed in the Google merchant center in the ‘Product Listing’ tab of the Magento Google Shopping connector.
- Magento Google Shopping Feed synchronization plugin even allows the admin to delete the products or view the errors that occurred while product listing.
- The real-time synchronization offered by the Magento Google Shopping Integration module makes tracking and feed management easier for the store admin.
- The status of the actions performed can be viewed in the audit log section of the Google Shopping Magento Integrator.
- Download the extension package of the Magento Google Shopping integration plugin from Knowband.
- Unzip the package in your root folder of Magento setup via FTP manager (like Filezilla or WinSCP – download here: https://filezilla-project.org/).
- In Admin Panel go to Google Shopping Marketplace in the main menu.
- The Magento Google Shopping integrator is now ready for use.
This User Manual will guide the users through the Magento Google Shopping synchronization extension configuration and settings.
Once the Magento Google Shopping Integration extension add-on is installed, it will display 5 tabs in the main menu of the admin interface. Each tab is explained one-by-one in the next section.
- Enable the Extension: Toggle to Enable or Disable the module.
- Exclude Out of Stock Products: Toggle to Exclude out of stock products.
- Exclude Products with Price less than: Enter value to exclude products whose price is less than this value.
- Sync Type: Select the Sync Type.
- utm_campaign Parameter: Enter the utm_campaign parameter.
- utm_source Parameter: Enter the utm_source parameter.
- utm_medium Parameter: Enter the utm_medium parameter.
The admin can create, edit or delete profiles from this tab of the Magento Google Shopping Integration extension.
Click on the ‘Add New’ button sign to create a new profile.
You’ll be redirected to the profile creation page of the Google Shopping Magento Integrator as given below.
Select the Country from the drop-down list.
After this, you will get a full list of settings as the screenshot below:
- Country: Select the country to create a profile.
- Select Language: Select language to create a profile.
- Select Currency: Select currency to create a profile.
- Profile Title: The profile name you enter here is for identification purposes only.
- Google Shopping Category: Choose Google Shopping Category.
- Store Categories: Select store Categories.
- GTIN: Select attribute for GTIN.
- Brand: Select attribute for Brand.
- Material: Select attribute for Material.
- Pattern: Select attribute for Pattern.
- Gender: Select Gender.
- Age Group: Select Age Group.
- Adult Content: Toggle for adult content.
- Color: Select Color.
- Size: Select Size.
- Size Type: Select Size Type.
- Size System: Select Size System.
- Product Shipping: Choose a Shipping Template to avail of shipping options for customers. In case, if Shipping Templates are not being displayed, Run Synchronization -> Sync Shipping Templates.
- Custom Label 0: Enter Custom Label 0
- Custom Label 1: Enter Custom Label 1
- Custom Label 2: Enter Custom Label 2
- Custom Label 3: Enter Custom Label 3
- Custom Label 4: Enter Custom Label 4
The created profile in the Magento Google Shopping Synchronization addon can be viewed in the admin interface. Click on ‘Edit’ to edit the profile or click on ‘Delete’ to delete the existing profile. The edit option opens the page filled with all the details shown in the above screenshot. You can edit and save it accordingly.
The listed products can be viewed in this section of the Google Shopping Magento Connector as shown in the image below.
- The admin can remove the product by clicking on ‘Delete’.
- The admin can view the Error occurred while uploading the product.
The Synchronization tab of the Magento Google Shopping Integration extension offers easy integration with the help of cron jobs. The Magento Google Shopping Feed synchronization allows the admin to sync the feeds to Google merchant and syncs the product status back to the store.
- Product Synchronization: This cron will synchronize the products on Google Shopping.
- Product Status Synchronization: This cron will synchronize the product status on Google Shopping.
The admin can view all the jobs running and the errors occurred in the same. The status of the jobs can be viewed in this tab of the Magento Google Shopping Integration plugin.
For more values, please follow the below URL and read the documentation: