Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
You might have implemented different ideas for improving SEO of your website. But you surely have missed one great idea. Not all websites search requires the same results for the customer. By adding a custom search solution, you can handle a variety of searching needs by the customers. Prestashop Google Custom Search Addon by Knowband provides you the flexibility to add the custom search engine to your website empowering you to handle your internal searches.
Rather than doing Google site-specific searches only, Prestashop Custom Google Search Module allows you to display favored results right from your own domain. Consider what if your customer searches for some product and unable to find it? This is a pretty odd situation and lacks your website in Google’s search either. To prevent such a scenario, Google Custom Search Integration addon helps you to set up a custom search feature for your website. WithGoogle CSE integration, define your own search engines for the website. This gives you the best way to make the most use of Google power and provide search results from your different sites. By adding a powerful website search functionality for the users, you can greatly improve the search engine optimization performance of your website.
Key Features of Prestashop Google Custom Search Addon
Admin Benefits of Prestashop Custom Google Search Module
1. Displaying your website in Google search results might help you to increase conversions.
2. Prestashop Custom Google Search Module helps in improving SEO for your site and makes it search engine friendly.
3. Increase your site sales by letting the customer search for your website only.
Benefits of Google CSE module to Customers
1. Shoppers can easily find the information they are looking for through this Google custom search option, thus reducing the bounce rate of your store.
2. CSE module ensures that your customers are getting relevant and quality results.
3. A customer has to enter the search phrase or keyword and results will be shown on the frontend.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Compatibility||Prestashop 1.6.x.x - v1.7.x.x|
|Latest Version||v1.0.0 (30-Aug-2019)|