Prestashop Invoice Bill Payment Addon
Prestashop Invoice Bill Payment Module allows the store admin to provide an easy payment method to the customers. With the help of this Prestashop Invoice Payment reminder, the customers can pay for their order by invoice. The Invoice with Partial Payment method allows partial payment method, that is, the buyers can pay for their order in installment. The idea of sharing their credit card detail is intimidating for some of the online shoppers. The e-merchants can now tap this market of prospective buyers effortlessly.
The entire process makes it easier for the shoppers to place their order and complete the transaction. At the same time, the easy configuration options of the user-friendly Prestashop module provides easy management to the store admin. Provide the payment method that suits the requirement of the customers and the cart abandonment as well as the exit rate will reduce automatically. Prestashop Invoice Payment method by knowband can retain the customers to your store and boost the chances of conversions.
Invoice bill payment settings
- With the help of this Invoice with Partial Payment, the e-merchants can get surety of getting their payment by offering the payment method to the loyal customers only.
- The admin can fix the minimum paid and unpaid orders for availing this Prestashop Invoice Payment method. Only the customer who fulfills the criteria will get to choose the invoice payment mode.
- The admin can set the minimum order value at which this Invoice with Partial Payment mode will be enabled.
- The number of days after which the reminders will be sent can be fixed in this Prestashop Invoice Payment method.
- The admin can choose any of the email templates and personalize the Prestashop Invoice Bill Payment as required.
- The payment mode can be restricted to a particular country, customer group, category, carrier options, manufacturer or supplier. All this can be done with a few button clicks.
- The Prestashop Invoice Payment reminder allows the admin to send the reminder email to the customer when the due date of the payment is over.
- The e-merchants can create as many reminders as you wish. These reminders of this Prestashop addon can be easily edited or removed.
- The number of days after the due date when the email is to be sent to the customers can be fixed.
- The admin can view the entire orders that have opted for the Invoice with Partial Payment mode from the back-end.
- The status of the order can be viewed as well.
Benefits for Admin
- The fully customizable interface of this Invoice with Partial Payment module is easy to understand and use.
- The Prestashop Invoice Payment method allows the admin to offer the payment mode can easily motivate the customers to place their order.
- The admin can choose the customer group to whom they want to offer this Prestashop Invoice Bill functionality.
- The admin can set their own rules and regulations in order to stay assured to get their payment back.
- By aiding the purchase intention of the customers, the Invoice with Partial Payment module can help boost the chances of conversions.
- The back-end configuration of Prestashop Invoice Payment reminder module makes it easier for them to send the reminders.
- The multi-lingual support of the Prestashop Invoice Payment method allows the merchants to send the messages in multiple languages.
- The Prestashop module is multi-store and SSL compatible.
- This Prestashop addon offers an easy installment option for the customers
- E-Mail invoicing available of this Prestashop Invoice Bill makes it easier to keep the customers reminded.
- The customer can avail the service of this Invoice with Partial Payment and get the reminder in their native language.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.