Prestashop Facebook share and win discount
This module encourages customers to share products on Facebook by giving them random discount coupon. Admin can manage how much discount to be given.
- Product Share on customer's Facebook wall.
- View Product Stats i.e which products are shared how many times by the customers.
- Makes the customers visit the store quite often which increases the sale of the products on the store.
- Merchant can Enable or Disable Facebook Share Button from backend easily.
- Merchant is provided with all the settings at the backend i.e Module settings and Discount Settings.So managing the module becomes very easy.
- Mobile responsive.
Benefits for Admin-
- The Share and Win button has a good interface in the front at the product page, So gives an extra edge to the look of the store.
- Merchants can also view the product stats i.e which products are shared how many times and the status of their discount coupon generated.
- Merchant can set the amount and type of discount from the backend of the store.
- This module has two different layouts which will be displayed on the product page.
- Merchant can add his store name in Caption on the post which will be displayed on the post when the products will be shared from his store.
Benefits for Customers-
- Customer gets discount just by sharing the product on his Facebook wall.
- Customer may also view the win log of the other customers those who have shared the product and got discount over it.
- Customer will get the products which he liked in a considerably low price which will make that customer used to visit the store again and again.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.