URL can be defined as an address for your web page. Web URLs plays an important role in Google Search Ranking. Apart from this, SEO-friendly URLs provides an intuitive user experience for website visitors, who can quickly figure out the web page contents just by looking at the URL.
The standard URL structure of PrestaShop is
https://psm.knowband.com/urlcleaner/16/en/casual-dresses/3-printed-dress.htm as you can see product URL include the product id also.
As per Google "A site's URL structure should be as simple as possible. Consider organizing your content so that URLs are constructed logically and in a manner that is most intelligible to humans (when possible, readable words rather than long ID numbers)." So, for better ranking on SERP, you also need to optimize the store URLs. PrestaShop SEO Friendly URL Addon helps you to remove ID from the URLs of product, categories, suppliers, manufacturers, CMS and all other pages of your store. Additionally, it makes the URLs SEO friendly. Even the store admin can use Prestashop URL Redirects module to redirect the Old URLs to a New URLs by using the 301,302 and 303 redirections.
Key Features of PrestaShop SEO Optimizer - Clean URLs & 301/302/303 redirection Addon:
Remove ID form the Product, Category, Manufacturer, Supplier, CMS page URLs
- PrestaShop URL Cleaner Module makes the product's URL SEO friendly by removing the product id and category id.
- PrestaShop SEO Friendly URL Addon allows the store admin to remove the manufacturer id and Supplier id from the respective page.
- This PrestaShop Rewrite URL module helps the PrestaShop store admin to remove the ID form the CMS pages and other web pages.
- PrestaShop URL ID Remover Module allows the store admin to remove .html from the URLs.
Offers 301 redirects, 302 redirects, and 303 redirects:
PrestaShop 301/302/303 Redirect Module redirects the old URLs to a new URLs by using the three redirection choices i.e. 301 redirects, 302 redirects, and 303 redirects.
Modify Duplicate URLs:
With this PrestaShop Fixed Duplicate URL Addon, the store owner can view the duplicate URL report and they can rewrite the same to remove the duplicity.
Benefits of PrestaShop URL Cleaner Module:
- PrestaShop SEO URL Addon helps the store admin to improve the website ranking in the Google SERP results.
- This PrestaShop SEO Friendly URL Addon removes the manual task and saves the time of the admin.
- This PrestaShop URL Cleaner Module helps to improve the user experience.
- PrestaShop SEO Optimizer Module is mobile responsive.
- PrestaShop URL Redirect module supports multiple stores.
- PrestaShop 301/302/303 Redirect Module is SSL compatible.
- PrestaShop URL Id Remover Module is multilingual.
- The back-end interface of PrestaShop Clean URL Addon is extremely easy to use.
- This PrestaShop 301/302/303 Redirect Module optimizes the organic search (SEO) on all searches.
- The Store admin can create an unlimited number of redirects with the help of this PrestaShop URL Redirect module.
- This PrestaShop SEO Optimizer - Clean URLs & 301/302/303 redirection module gives the admin 3 flexible choices on redirects i.e. 301 redirects, 302 redirects, and 303 redirects.
- The online retailer can remove Auto-generated IDs and numbers from the URLs to make them SEO-friendly.
- This PrestaShop URL Cleaner (SEO Friendly) Module helps store admin to improve the store's ranking on Google.
PrestaShop URL Cleaner Module Benefits to Customer:
- The online shoppers easily find and remember the URL of the products page in future reference.
- With a short and well-defined URL structure created using PrestaShop URL Cleaner Addon, visitors can quickly get an insight about the page information.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.