Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) - Prestashop Addons
Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
As per the reports, nearly 60% searches on the internet happens by Mobile devices. If a web page takes more than 3 seconds to load then there are higher chances of the user bouncing off. To improve the user experience and the boosting Google ranking for mobile searches, AMP is the must for the online stores.
With the help of the Prestashop AMP addon, the store admin can create accelerated mobile pages for the mobile sites. Even since, Google has rolled out mobile-first indexing, delving into this factor has become a must. Google tends to prefer the AMP pages in mobile searches. Hence, the AMP pages have greater chances of ranking high in the search results. The technology limits the display options of the webpages when the sites are browsed via a hand-held device. Hence, the load time of the sites reduces automatically. AMPs are created without making any changes in the desktop site. Hence, the Prestashop addon does not affect the ranking of the desktop site. It only contributes to the boosting the ranking of the site during mobile searches.
Features of Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) :
- The Prestashop AMP module creates accelerated mobile pages for the mobile sites. These pages limit the display option of the web pages and thus contributes to reducing the load time of the mobile sites.
- Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) addon automatically creates an alternative URL as per AMP format.
- The store admin can display the best sellers, features products and new arrivals on the AMPs of the mobile site. Additionally, the admin to set the position for displaying the same.
- By using the Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP), the admin can display the Social Media sharing option on the Product page.
- Prestashop Store Admin can customize the categories of AMP from the back-end of the Prestashop AMP Module.
- Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) Addon allows the store admin to display the Custom text on the AMP Home Page.
- The Store Admin can display the banners on the mobile sites as well.
- With the help of Prestashop AMP Pages Module, the admin has control over the look and feel of the AMP pages. The admin can change the color settings, personalize their mobile site by changing the colors from the back-end of the Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) addon.
- The Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages addon enable/disable the Google Analytic option which can help the admin to track the report of the AMP pages.
- Google Accelerated Mobile Pages Addon allows the store admin to automatically create the AMP Sitemap from the back-end.
- Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) Addon helps in improving your site’s position on Google SERP for mobile searches.
- Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) module is multi store compatible.
- Prestashop AMP Pages is easy to use and handle.
- Google Accelerated Mobile Pages(AMP) module is SSL compatible.
Benefits of Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Extension:
- Prestashop Accelerated Mobile Pages increase the user experience.
- Prestashop AMP Module reduce the loading time of the website.
- With the help of PrestaShop AMP Module to turn your website’s web pages into powerful AMP pages.
- With high-level caching, your content will be displayed faster.
- Higher CTR and lower bounce rate due to the improved user experience.
- Better user engagement through easy accessibility.
- Display content quickly through AMP for PrestaShop.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.