Prestashop Preferred Delivery Time
Preferred Delivery Time module by Prestashop provides an effective way to increase customer experience. This module allows users to enter their preferred delivery date and time on Checkout page.
Benefit to the Merchants
- An option to provide a better shopping experience on your store
- An option to engage customers with exceptional product delivery option.
- Opportunity to leverage a feature that is not available on many eComemrce platforms.
- Admin can enable/disable the feature anytime he/she wishes to.
- Admin can set the Delivery Days Gap.
- Admin can Enable/Disable the Time Slot and keep only the Date slot.
- Admin can make delivery time field optional or mandatory.
- Option to set Start delivery time and End delivery time.
- Option to set time slot range.
- Allows admin to disable delivery days.
- Allows Post Order Delivery date and time update.
- Admin can configure separate Mail Templates for custom delivery.
- Allows Customers to enter their preferred delivery time on checkout page.
- Customers can also update their desired delivery preferences post order if allowed by admin.
- Customers get a calendar input to select the desired delivery date.
- Customers can select the time slot by choosing them from a drop-down list.
- The admin can configure the ‘time slot range’.
- For example, if time slot range is 2 hours, it will be shown as 8-10 AM, 10-12 AM, 12-2 PM etc.
- Admin can set up the start delivery and end delivery time of the day.
- For example, if start is 8:00 AM and end is 9:00 PM, customers can select the time slots falling under this range only.
- Admin can make delivery time field Optional or Mandatory.
- Admin can set ‘Delivery Days Gap’ between the order date and preferred delivery date.
- Customers cannot select a delivery date falling under the Delivery Days Gap.
- For example, if it is 4 days, then customers are allowed to select the dates falling after 4 days from the date or purchase.
- Admin can show or hide the time slot selection from the front end.
- Admin can mark particular days of the week as “Delivery not available during these days”.
- Configurable email template to customize the email to be sent to the customers.
- SSL Compatibility.
- Multi-Store compatible.
- It is compatible with all PrestaShop themes.
- Compatible with Multi-Language support on PrestaShop.
Benefit to the Customers
- Allows Users to select their Preferred Delivery date and time.
- Users can Update their preferred delivery time even after placing the order.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.