Prestashop Prefer delivery date and time module
The online store merchant can now allow online users to select the preferred date and time for product delivery. Knowband offers Prestashop Prefer delivery date and time module which implements the functionality of showing an option to select the preferred delivery date and time for product delivery. This highly customizable Preferred Delivery Time module by Prestashop provides an effective way to increase customer experience. The online users can also get an email notification along with the preferred delivery date and time details.
Merchant benefits offered by Prestashop prefer delivery date and time addon:
- Admin can show the preferred delivery date and time selection option on the website.
- As a store merchant, you can offer a better shopping experience to online users.
- An option to engage customers with exceptional product delivery options.
- Opportunity to leverage a feature that is not available on many eCommerce platforms.
- Admin can set the Delivery Days Gap and set time slots.
- Admin can make the delivery time field optional or mandatory.
- There is an option to set Start delivery time and End delivery time from the Prestashop prefer delivery module admin interface.
- The online merchant has an option to set the time slot range from the admin interface.
- The online merchant can allow the online store admin to disable delivery days.
- The online merchant can allow Post Order Delivery date and time update if he wishes to do so.
- Admin can configure separate Mail Templates for custom delivery.
- Prestashop prefer delivery time addon allows the online customers to enter their preferred delivery date and time on the checkout page.
- Customers get a calendar input to select the desired delivery date. In the updated version, the calendar is available for all the languages.
- Customers can select the time slot by choosing them from a drop-down list.
- The online store merchant can configure the ‘time slot range’.For example, if the time slot range is 2 hours, it will be shown as 8-10 AM, 10-12 AM, 12-2 PM, etc. In the updated version, there is an option to set the time slot range as 30 minutes also.
- Admin can set up the start delivery and end delivery time of the day. For example, if the start is 8:00 AM and end is 9:00 PM, customers can select the time slots falling under this range only.
- Admin can make delivery time field Optional or Mandatory.
- Admin can set ‘Delivery Days Gap’ between the order date and preferred delivery date.
- Admin can show or hide the time slot selection from the front-end.
- Admin can mark particular days of the week as “Delivery not available during these days”.The delivery facility will not be available during these days.
- Configurable email template to customize the email to be sent to the customers.
- This Prestashop prefer delivery date extensionisSSL Compatible,multi-store compatible and offers theme compatibility.
- The online store admin can set the date format from the admin interface of this Prestashop to refer delivery date and time module.
- Now the online store admin can set 24 hours format or 12 hours format as per the requirements.
- Admin can set the first day of the week by settings 1-6 number. Here,1 will be for Monday,6 will be for Saturday and for selecting Sunday,0number will be used.
- The online users can also update their delivery preferences even after placing the order.
Customers Benefits offered by Prestashop prefer delivery module:
- Allows Users to select their Preferred Delivery date and time.
- Users can Update their preferred delivery time even after placing the order.
- The online users can also select the time slot in which they want to receive the order.
- The online users will get an email notification along with the preferred delivery date and time details.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.