Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
Are your customers tired of filling checkout fields on multiple pages? Online shopping is all about ease and convenience for your customers which might become complex if they have to complete long checkout forms in order to shop a product. To simplify the checkout procedure at your eCommerce website, Knowband brings you PrestaShop Advanced One Page Checkout addon which streamlines the various checkout phases in the form of Responsive checkout popup which triggers on the screen as the customer adds the product to their cart.
1. Responsive Ajax-based Checkout Popup: PrestaShop Quick checkout addon
shows a responsive ajax based checkout popup on the frontend as soon as the
customer clicks the "Add to Cart" button for any product.
2. Guest Checkout: This PrestaShop One Page Checkout provides a guest registration
option which automatically registers the customer and sends the password for
3. Social Login – Facebook and Google: PrestaShop quick checkout module
offers multiple and configurable social login options including Google and
4. Newsletter Subscription: With PrestaShop One Page Advanced Checkout, you can enable or disable newsletter subscriptions for your website.
5. Enable or Disable Module: PrestaShop Advanced One Page Checkout module can be quickly enabled or disabled from the back-office.
6. Customize Buttons: PrestaShop Advanced One Page Checkout addon allows you to
customize the look and feel of the buttons on the Checkout page. You can
configure the Button Background Color, Button Border Color, Button Text Color,
and Product Name Color from the back office.
7. Display Errors with Inline Validation: PrestaShop Advanced One Page
Checkout addon displays error if the customer leaves a mandatory field empty.
This feature points out the mistake in real-time and helps the customer to
8. Custom CSS and JS: Using this extension, you can include custom CSS code to improve
the frontend functionality of the checkout page.
9. Testing Mode: The testing mode of the PrestaShop fast checkout addon allows
you to test the modifications before making it live for the customers.
10. Manage Payment & Shipping Address Fields: PrestaShop simplified checkout
addon allows you to display/hide payment and shipping address fields
differently for logged in and guest customers of the store.
11. Make Custom Fields Mandatory or Optional: These custom address fields
added using PrestaShop Advanced One Page Checkout addon can be set as optional
or mandatory from the back-office.
12. Add Desired Payment and Shipping Methods: One Page Checkout helps you to
add desired payment and shipping methods for the customers which can be
configured from the backend.
13. Add Title and Logo Image for Payment & Shipping Methods: With PrestaShop responsive
checkout, you can set a desired title and logo image for each of the payment
and shipping methods which are added to the checkout slider.
14. Ship2pay: The ship2pay feature of the PrestaShop Advanced One Page
Checkout addon allows you to map the payment method corresponding to each
shipping method selected by the customer.
15. Easy Configurations: PrestaShop Quick checkout popup extension offers a configurable
cart whose fields can be shown differently to logged in and guest users of the
16. Easy Integration of MailChimp Account: The MailChimp Integrator functionality of PrestaShop One Page Advanced Checkout can be configured from the back-office. You can set the API key and the list corresponding to the Mailchimp seller account.
17. Multi-lingual and Multi-store Compatibility: PrestaShop Advanced One Page
Checkout addon supports multi-lingual and multi-store compatibility.
18. Mobile & Tablet Responsive: This PrestaShop One Page
Checkout offers a responsive layout for the checkout popup.
19. Order Comment Field: One Page Checkout shows an order comment field on the responsive checkout page.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.