Prestashop Tax Manager Module
Knowband offers Prestashop tax manager extension, which allows admin to remove tax from products for some selected customer groups. Admin just need to map customer groups with categories and those customer will never be charged tax for selected category products.
Benefits Offered by this Prestashop module:
Kindly note that this Module is using Override feature of Prestashop.
- Prestashop remove tax addon is very easy to install and configure.
- Prestashop remove tax addon offers a simple interface to map categories and customer groups.
- You can select all categories of just few ones.
- Here is an option to set exception for one product. For this product module rules will not be applied.
- The store admin can offer products without tax to some special customer group.
- The selected customers can enjoy tax-free shopping.
- This Prestashop Tax store manager improves store experience.
- The Prestashop tax manager extension is absolutely easy to install and configure.
- There is no need to change code for implementation.
- No technical help is required for reducing tax with the help of this Prestashop module.
- Offers a hassle-free and effortless implementation.
- The Prestashop remove tax addon is fully customizable.
- The Prestashop tax store manager plugin allows to remove tax from product page only for few customers depending upon their customer group.
- The store owner can select the product for which no tax reduction will be applicable.
- The store admin can set the categories for the customers, visitors and guest for which no tax will be payable.
- Compatible with all checkout modules.
Tax Manager Prestashop Addon allows the Prestashop Store admin to remove the tax from some selected products for some specific customer groups or customers.
- Admin can select the products on the basis of the category or individually
- Admin can select the specific product id for which this rule will not be applicable.
- The store admin can select categories for visitors, guest and customers. On these categories the tax will not be applicable.