Now the Prestashop eCommerce store admin can offer tax-free products to the selected customers with the help of Prestashop remove tax addon offered by Knowband. The Tax Manager Prestashop Addon allows the e-merchant to remove the tax from some products for selective customer groups or customers. This Tax store manager is highly customizable and easy to implement. The store admin can easily implement the functionality.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Highly customizable.
- No need to change the code on the back-end for implementation.
- You can apply the functionality even without any technical information.
- Offers a hassle-free and effortless implementation.
- The Prestashop tax manager extension is fully customizable.
- You can remove the tax from product page for selective customers depending on their customer group.
- One product can be selected for which this rule will not apply. That product will show the included tax.
- You can select categories for the customers, visitors, and guest users. These customers don’t need to pay tax on selected products.
- The Prestashop remove tax addon is compatible with all checkout modules.
Steps For Installation of Prestashop Tax Manager Addon
1. The folder structure of the tax manager plugin folder.
2. Copy the whole folder named as tax manager into your modules folder of the root directory of your PrestaShop store through FTP.
3. You can also upload zip folder of the module by clicking on Add New Module button, which should appear just in the top right corner of module listing page.
4. After that, you will be able to find the plug-in ready to be installed in the Modules in your PrestaShop store as shown below.
5. Click on the Install link to install the Prestashop Addon.
Here store owner can change the various settings of this plugin according to the requirements.
After installing the plug-in into the store, the plug-in will provide General Settings tabs in the interface.
On clicking on configure link on module listing page (configure link will automatically appear once you install the plugin).
1. Enable/ Disable: To enable the plugin, switch the enable button from OFF to ON. The default value will be OFF.
2. Exceptional Product Id: Enter the product id for which tax manager is not working. Tax manager is also not working on all products if the provided product id is available in the cart.
3. Visitors: The store admin can select the category for visitors.
4. Guest: Here, The store owner can choose the category for guest.
5. Customer: The store admin can select the category for the regular customers for removing the tax.
When the admin enables this plugin the products under the selected categories mapped for a particular group are shown without tax and if the provided exceptional product is in the cart or added into the cart the tax manager rule is not available for all the products.
* Always delete the Product.php and Cart.php from rootdirectory/override/classes/ before installing the plugin.
We hope that we have covered all the concerns regarding the installation and product guide of this Prestashop Addon. You should also check more Prestashop traffic and visibility addons that will help you to increase customer engagement on the website.
For more details about this Prestashop module:
Module Link: https://www.knowband.com/prestashop-tax-manager
Admin Demo Link:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query or custom change request as per your business requirement.