Prestashop Page Viewers Module
This module displays the current number of viewers on the particular page to the customer as well as to the admin. It shows a message like "Currently X number of people are looking at this page".
By showing the number of visitors on a page you can project the popularity of your pages to your customers. It will particularly strengthen the confidence level of your customers that they are viewing a popular product on the site. Thus improving the trust factor on your website.
Benefits for Merchants
- Increases the popularity level of your store pages.
- Increases the conversion rates of your products.
- Admin can configure front end according to the theme.
- Admin can edit the text viewed in the front end for every language.
- Admin can choose to auto-hide the block or not.
- Admin can configure each page saperately.
- Admin can view number of viewers according to the page.
- You can also view the number of viewers on a page from the admin panel.
- Easy to install and configure.
Features of the plugin
- Enable/disable the module with a simple toggle switch anytime.
- Edit the custom message shown on the front to the customers.
- Customize the look and feel of the message text from the back office.
- Show the custom message on different positions on the page.
- Choose the number of visitors you want to show for a particular page.
- The module is Mobile Responsive.
- Compatible with all the PrestaShop themes.
- SSL compatible
- Multi Store compatible.
Benefits for Customer
- Mobile responsive and appealing interface
- Compatible with all browser, customer won't face any design from any browser
- Quick page load
- They can trust the product by looking at the viewers
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.