Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
Prestashop Free Google Shopping
To make use of Google Shopping, sellers will need to use two platforms: Google AdWords and Google Merchant Center. To get started, you will need to create a Google AdWords account. This is a straightforward process that can be done using a Google login.
Next, you will need to set up a Google Merchant Center account. Here, you will be required to input information about your business and verify your website.
The next step will be to upload your feed in text or XML format. This will contain a list of the products you sell with its attributes including descriptive attributes such as color or brand, product category, price, product identifiers and basic information. You will need to input this information as accurately as possible. Failure to do so could result in your product not appearing.
To help the sellers with the manual listing of the products to the Google Shopping Knowband offers the easy listing process trough the API integration. Free Google Shopping integration module allows the sellers to list their products to the Google Shopping. The paid version of the Google Shopping module has advance features which help to generate the quality feed for listing the products. Please click on the link below to check the advance features:
Features of Free Google Shopping Prestashop Integration module:
Salient features of paid module:
1) Simple and user-friendly listing process: The Prestashop Google Shopping integration module is designed to export entire Prestashop store category to Google Shopping. It complies with all the technical requirements imposed by Google.
2) Multi-shop and multi-lingual compatibility: This module is fully compatible for the multi-shop environment.
3) Supports multiple feeds: Prestashop Google shopping module supports multiple feeds for multiple countries, languages and currencies.
4) Exclude out of stock products: This module allows admin to exclude out of stock products.
5) Product exclusion based on minimum price: This module allows excluding specific products under a specific price.
6) Exclude products without unique identifiers: Admin can exclude the products with missing unique identifiers (EAN13/JAN or UPC)
7) Customize product titles: Admin can use the predefined place-holders to customize the product title.
8) Attribute management: Admin can manage the multiple attribute groups for Color, Size, Gender, Pattern and many more.
9) Product Identifier management: This module allows advanced management of product identifiers (GTIN and MNP).
10) Feed Management: Prestashop Google shopping module allows advance management of feeds.
11) Cron jobs: Setup cron jobs to automatically update and synchronize the feeds with Google.
Note: The Free Version of this module does not contain all the features, it is just for the demo purpose on your web store.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Compatibility||Prestashop v1.6.x.x - v1.7.x.x|
|Latest Version||v1.0.0 (10-Aug-2018)|