This analytic addon allows admin to track customers behaviour on checkout page and let him know exactly after which step, customers abandon their carts on checkout page.
Benefits for adimin:
After customers add product to the cart, this module tracks below four actions:
- Customer visited our One page checkout module page or not.
- Customer entered email id or not.
- Customer clicked on payment methods/ place order button or not.
- Customer completed transaction or not.
Based on above tracking, our module shows analyic reports and statistics in back office.
- Admin can view monthly, weekly, yearly statistics of above actions of customers and can also set dates to view reports.
- Admin can view how many number of carts have been generated after enabling this analytic module.
- Admin can know exactly how many customers came to checkout page but didn't place order.
- Admin can know how many customers entered email id to proceed further but didn't place order for some reason. This module shows email id of such customers and their complete cart details.
- Sometimes customers click on place order and actually want to buy products but could not complete transaction because of some issue on site. Our module helps admin to identify such customer with their cart details and email id so that admin can contact them to complete transaction.
- This module shows email id for all carts if customer entered email id on checkout page.
- Option for admin to view any cart details.
- Other features for admin:
- Admin can set how many entries he want to view per page.
- Admin can search cart of any specific customer by entering his email id so that he can identify after which step this customer has abandoned his cart.
- Option to view cart of only Visitors, Guests, or Registered customers.
- Admin can view weekly, monthly, yearly reports or set dates by yourself.
- Admin can view customers details if available against any cart.
- Track customers behaviour on store: This module tracks customer behaviour and let admin know after which step customer actually abandoned the cart.
- Records Emai Id and cart details: Record email id of such customers and show complete customer and cart details to admin. Admin can then contact customer to know if customer faced some technical issue while completing the checkout process.
- Helps admin to recover Abandoned carts: After viewing the reports admin can take action to recover abandoned carts by contacting customer who clicked on Place order button but didn't complete transaction later.
- Customer Details: Allows admin to view customer detail of any cart if available, based upon that admin can take decision to recover cart.
- Cart Details: Allows admin to view compelte cart details with customer email id (if available) so that admin can contact customer to recover abandoned cart.
- Graphs for Quick analysis: Module also shows graph to have a quick glance over customers behaviour on checkout page.
- Analytic Summary: Admin can view weekly, monthly, yearly statistics and can also set dates to view reports.
- Search by Email: This is a really useful feature if admin need to search for some specifc customers to know exactly after which step, that customer abandoned his cart.