Prestashop Auto Switch Language and Currency
The Auto Switch Language and Currency module automatically sets the Language and Currency according to the customer's country or region whenever he visits the website. This module makes use of the user's IP address to know the country or region and sets the language and currency accordingly. This module is quite essential as it converts the default currency and language to the user's desired currency and language which makes the shopping experience greater.
- Automatically switches the default Language and Currency of the store.
- Uses IP address of the user to track Country or Region of the user.
- Allows admin to add Countries to the store.
- Allows admin to configure Languages for different countries.
- Add new Language using Language ISO Code.
- Allows admin to configure Currencies for different countries.
- Add new currencies using Currency ISO Code
- SSL Compatibility.
- Multi-Store Compatible.
- Compatible with all PrestaShop themes.
- Multi-Language Compatibility.
Benefits to the Merchants
- Option to add Currencies using currency ISO code.
- Option to add languages using language ISO code.
- Admin can configure one common language for all countries.
- Admin can configure one common currency for all countries.
- Provides a better Interface to the customers.
- An only one-time effort to add Languages and Currencies.
Benefits to the Users
- Converts the default language of the store to users country language automatically.
- Converts the default currency of the store to users country currency automatically.
- The user can set the language to default or to any other language.
- The user can set the currency to default or to any other currency.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.