Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
Have you ever thought of the main reasons behind cart abandonment? A long and detailed checkout process is the cause of customer frustration and hence the high rates of cart abandonment. Generally, most of the customers abandon their cart finding a multi-page checkout process which is too complicated and time-consuming to complete. By incorporating all checkout fields in a form of supercheckout page and offering the entire purchase process on a single page, store merchants can reduce abandonment and boost conversions for the store.
With Magento one page checkout extension from Knowband, you can allow your customers to purchase from a single page providing them a faster checkout experience, with fewer breaks and less loading delays. So if you owning a Magento store, you can ensure more sales and more happy customers for your business using Magento one step checkout module. Remember that whenever your customer opts for online purchases, they want a seamless and quick checkout experience which doesn't involve the bulk of checkout levels.
For experiencing a free version of Magento one page checkout extension, Click here.
To help store owners in designing a simple, clear and quick checkout process, Magento is featured with a One Step Checkout Extension that can be easily installed on your web server for improving conversion rates, sales volume and customer engagement.
What is Magento One Page Checkout?
Magento One Page Checkout is a feature-rich and highly customizable extension for eCommerce websites that converts the multi-page and detailed checkout process into a single and clean checkout page. This One Page Checkout for Magento is basically designed to optimize the checkout process of a website and thereby increasing the overall performance.
So, now you don't have to deal with any checkout issues on your store. Quickly implement the advanced checkout features and replace the default standard checkout of your Magento site.
Key Features of Magento one page supercheckout module
Are you worried about how to install and configure Knowband’s Responsive checkout Magento module for your store? This fast checkout for Magento requires no source code modifications in the existing files. Every configuration setting can be done without possessing any technical skills. So here you go with some striking features of Magento Supercheckout.
1. Multiple Social Media Login: Magento quick checkout extension allows the customers to quickly login into the store and completes their purchase in no time. Using social accounts on Google and Facebook, one can easily access their accounts and purchase order from the store. These two social options can be configured from the backend panel.
2. Feature-rich admin Panel: Store merchants can take full control over the performance of the store by configuring its various features from the backend. Starting from managing the layout, content, and design of the website becomes easy, once this extension gets installed on your website server. Besides this, admin requires no coding skills to configure Magento one page checkout module for their site.
3. Multiple design layout: This Single page checkout extension for Magento offers two design layouts as 2-column and 3-column.Whenever the admin increases the product and the checkout information on the same page, then the information is automatically adjusted using those allowed layouts. With this feature, admin can easily choose the size, design or layout he wants for the responsive page checkout.
4. Mobile Responsive Theme Design: Magento One Page Checkout is totally mobile responsive, wherein the theme is designed to adapt to a layout optimized specifically with the screen size of whichever the device your customer is using to buy items from the store.
5. Add extra HTML Content: Magento one step checkout module gives you the flexibility to add an additional block of content which may include an image, text or link anywhere over the supercheckout page.
6. View complete cart with “Image Preview”: While adding products to the shopping cart, the customer will get an option to view the selected product along with complete details to apply and update coupon code too. This Magento fast checkout extension also provides a popup view to the product image in the cart section of checkout page.
7. Guest Registration: Magento one page checkout extension offers guest registration option for the users who have not registered on the store but want to complete their checkout. Using this guest registration feature, an automatic password is automatically sent to the user email for future access. Store merchants can also enable guest registration with password option so that the customer can set the desired password for their account.
8. Newsletter Subscription: Magento Store admin can allow or disallow newsletter subscriptions for the store. By enabling this option, the customer is automatically subscribed for the site newsletters.
9. Customizable Fields: The responsive one-page checkout fields are fully customizable as per admin needs. By simply drag and drop option, admin can reposition them anywhere on the store. Admin can add new fields, edit and delete existing fields easily for the payment address and shipping address.
10. Configurable Payment and Shipping methods: Magento one page supercheckout module offers configurable payment and shipping methods for their store. Any method out of the offered methods can be set as the default method as per admin needs.
11. Configurable Cart Options: Magento one page checkout extension allows you to display any cart field information on the frontend. The cart fields can be shown differently to guest customers and logged in customers of the store.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento Module Development Services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento Module development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento Extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such modules you can always contact us for your custom modules development requirements.
|Compatibility||Magento v1.7 - 1.9|
|Latest Version||v1.0.9 (1-Feb-2019)|