An eCommerce website should be designed in a way that allows customers to checkout easily. Checkout process is that one part of your website that can make or break the success of your business. Online customers always expect fast responses and efficient service, therefore they choose to shop online. They do not want to go through a lot of checkout process.
Click here to buy free version.
To help store owners in designing a simple, clear and quick checkout process, Magento is featured with a One step Checkout Extension that can be easily installed on your web server for improving conversion rates, sales volume and customer engagement.
What is Magento One Page Checkout?
Magento One Page Checkout is a functional extension that is designed mainly for reducing the problems that occur because of multiple page and detailed checkout process.
The module is created with more advanced features to replace default checkout page of Magento.
It is Featured with-
The highly advanced feature of this module are beneficial both from customer’s as well as admin point of view. The same have been discussed below-
1. Multiple Social Media Login- Customers will now be able to login simply with their social media accounts that includes Google+ and Facebook. No more creation of new accounts for completing the checkout process. Guest customers will also be able to login immediately with this interesting feature.
2. Feature rich admin Panel- Store admin will now be able to have a full control over the performance of store. Managing the layout, content and design of website becomes easy, once this extension gets installed on your web server. Besides, any sort of modification in terms of design, layout and theme is also possible. There are wide number of options available, when it comes to pick up the best theme and layout design as per your business requirements. In addition to it, admin can also set desired fields as mandatory and enable/disable some fields as per the requirements.
3. Multiple design layout- Single page checkout increases both product as well as checkout information over a single page. In order to increase consumer usability, table style layout is recommended for placing the checkout information. The layout designs are mainly segregated as 1 column, 2 column or 3 column. With this feature, admin can easily choose the size, design or layout he wants for the checkout page.
4. Mobile Responsive Theme Design- Magento One Page Checkout is featured with a “responsive” feature, wherein theme is designed to adapt to a layout optimized specifically with the screen size of whichever the device your customer is using.
5. Option to add HTML Content- There is an option to add an image, text or link anywhere over the checkout page.
6. View complete cart with “Image Preview”- While adding products to the shopping cart, customer will get an option to view the selected product along with complete details to apply and update coupon code too.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento Extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such modules you can always contact us for your custom modules development requirements.