Prestashop MockingFish - Heatmap and A/B Testing Tool
Mockingfish is a Heatmap and A/B Testing tool which allows its users to track user behaviour on their website and shows the result, statistics accordingly.
To use Mockingfish A/B testing and Heatmap services, Prestashop admin needs to add a piece of code (Script) to their website first. Without Technical and coding knowledge, it is tricky to add the required script to the website. However, this module makes this job easy and allows Prestashop admin to add the script to the site within minutes and that too without touching the website's code.
The module is very easy to install and use. Installation steps are not different, it can be installed just like any other standard Prestashop module. Installation steps are also included in the code.
- You must have an active Mockingfish account. Know more about MockingFish at https://www.mockingfish.com.
- If you don't have an account, create an account from http://app.mockingfish.com.
- After creating an account, create a project and experiment with the provided interface.
- Upon successfull experiment creation, you will receive a script to add to your website. Copy it from there.
- Now install and edit this module on your Prestashop website, and add the copied script in the given field.
- Click save button.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.