Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
Prestashop One Page Checkout Free Version
Prestashop One Page Supercheckout free version is a module that provide limited features of our One page checkout module. It is still smart enough to provides your customers a secure, convenient, easy and quick online shopping experience. This plugin reduces the time needed to checkout with its fastest, simplest and highly advanced features that are listed below-
This free version has limited features only. To be able to use all premium features, we recommend you to buy its paid version.
PrestaShop One Page SuperCheckout is one of the most popular modules on the PrestaShop Addon store with 5000+ downloads and 300+ Five Star ratings.
1. Guest Checkout - Some of the customers do not want to create an account on the website they are ordering. With the PrestaShop One Page Checkout, you can allow your customer to place the order with the Guest Checkout feature. Your customers can also register themselves by creating an account on your website.
2. Social Login - Login with Facebook and Google - Social Login feature is one of the most popular and effective ways of enhancing user experience and reduce the chances of failed logins. With this feature, your customers can log in through Facebook and Google in no time.
3. Supports All Major Payment Methods - PrestaShop One Page Checkout supports all the major payment methods accepted worldwide to allow the customer to choose the best suitable method to make payments.
PayPal, Advanced Paypal, Authorize.ne AIM, Boleto, PayU, Stripe, Sage Pay, Mobilpay, Ogone, Pago Facil, ePay, ccAvenue, Quickpay, Firstdata, Paysera, Braintree, Moneybookers, Mercado Pago, Redsys, 2Checkout
4. Offers Multiple Shipping Services - PrestaShop One Page Checkout module supports all the major Shipping Services which are as follows:
Mondial Relay, So Colissimo, Ulozenka Delivery, Zasielkovn Delivery, LP Express 24 Delivery, Paczkomaty InPost, Zasilkovna, Poczta Polska (owppoczta), Webshipr, Paczka w Ruchu
5. Check Errors in Advance with Online Validation - This feature allows your customers to check the errors if he misses a mandatory field to fill on the Checkout page and help him to rectify it.
6. Control Checkout Fields - The PrestaShop One Page Checkout module is completely customizable and allows you to show or hide any field on the checkout page. You can also make any field optional or mandatory on the Checkout page from the Admin interface of the module.
7. Drag and Drop Feature - With this feature, you can re-arrange the Checkout fields according to your needs and preferences by simply dragging and dropping the respective field. It allows you to pick any field and place it on the desired position on the Checkout page.
8. Customizable Buttons - You can customize the color of the buttons on the Checkout page and match them with your Store's theme. You can customize the button color, button text color, background color, border color, Progress Bar background color, etc from the Admin panel.
9. Customizable Cart Summary - PrestaShop One Page Checkout allows you to customizable various fields of the cart which include showing or hiding major fields like Product image, description, availability, model number, total amount, quantity update option, and much more for both Guest user and Logged in Customer. You can even show/hide the Terms and Conditions field from the back office.
10. Google Auto-Address fill - This feature makes the customer efforts even lesser by showing the Address suggestions as soon as he starts filling the address details. It fetches the Zipcode and City also once the customer picks the suggested address.
11. Offers 3 Layout Designs - With One Page Checkout module, you can display your Checkout page in 3 layouts - 1 column, 2 columns or 3 columns. You can choose any from these and design your Checkout page according to your needs.
12. MailChimp, SendinBlue and Klaviyo Integrator - The PrestaShop One Page Checkout module offers MailChimp, SendinBlue and Klaviyo Integrations by which you can collect your customers' data directly into your MailChimp, SendinBlue and Klaviyo account.
13. GDPR Compliance - One Page Checkout module is fully compatible with GDPR regulations. You can provide an option to your customers to delete their account information (from MailChimp, SendinBlue and Klaviyo account) if they do not want the Admin to save it. Apart from this, you can create custom fields to get the Customer's consent and can make these fields optional or mandatory also.
The consents given by the customer at the time of placing the order will be saved for future references in the 'Customer Consent' tab.
14. Custom CSS and JS - The One Page SuperCheckout supports editing with Custom CSS and JS by which you can customize the look and feel without any hassle.
15. Ship2pay - This option allows to you show/hide the Payment methods on the basis of Shipping methods selected by the customer. You can disable the payment methods according to the Shipping methods from the back office easily.
16. Custom HTML - PrestaShop One Page Checkout module allows you to add multiple extra HTML blocks on the Checkout page which can be utilized in promoting any product, displaying any ongoing promotion or any custom message for the customer.
17. Testing Mode - This feature allows you to test the customizations done on the module before making it live in your shop. If you enable the Test mode then the default Checkout of PrestaShop will be seen to your customers. You need to go to the Testing mode URL to see the changes and customizations on your Super Checkout page.
Note: The default PrestaShop checkout can be seen from 'View my Shop' in the back office and the SuperCheckout page can be seen by following the Testing mode URL.
18. [NEW] Abandoned Cart Behavior Analysis - With this feature, you can analyze the carts abandoned on the Checkout page. This tab displays how many checkouts are abandoned, the abandoned revenue, the converted orders, and the total converted revenue. You can analyze this data on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis by applying the respective filters.
Moreover, the Checkout Behavior Report tab displays customers' behavior highlighting the Checkout tabs on which he left the cart abandoned. This analysis can be super helpful for the Store owner and can be used to reduce the Abandoned cart rate and increase the conversion rate.
In short, if you want “visitors” coming to your store should convert into a long time “customer”, then buying this module will definitely transform your inner dreams into reality. So, try it now and keep growing your business forever and ever!!
Note: The Free Version of this module does not contain all the features, it is just for the demo purpose on your web store.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
What are the differences between free and paid version of this module?
You can check comparison on the below link:
|Compatibility||Prestashop v1.6.x.x - v1.7.x.x|
|Latest Version||v1.0.3 (20-Aug-2018)|