Ebay - Magento Integration
eBay Marketplace Overview:
eBay Inc. is a multinational eCommerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California. The company manages eBay.com, an online auction and shopping website in which sellers from across the globe can list their products for sale. Consumers can get a huge collection of the products at a single platform where they can compare the prices of the products and select the best one. eBay has 500+ million product listings with great deals on the items that can enhance the shopping experience of the customers.
eBay is building a strong bonding between buyers and sellers with a huge network worldwide. There are 160 million active consumers on this platform in 150+ countries all over the world. eBay Magento Integration by KnowBand allows the e-sellers to sync their store with the eBay marketplace. The e-merchants can now increase their product’s visibility across multiple channels and countries. This module allows the listing of the products of your Magento store to the eBay store in a few simple steps and saves the time. It even reduces the entry errors which occur while listing the products by using a CSV file.
Key features of the eBay Magento integration:
- eBay Magento module helps the sellers to synchronize their Magento store with eBay.
- Automatic synchronization of the product’s attributes and categories in the marketplace.
- Manage product listed on the eBay platform from the admin panel.
- Magento eBay connector automates the listing management process. It allows the sellers to create multiple profiles to synchronize product details, inventory, price in one go.
- Synchronize the eBay store order details to the Magento store order details.
- Manage the shipping options for the eBay store orders from the admin interface.
- Separate dashboard to keep a track on the products, inventory and orders.
- Support all regional eBay Store for your products
- Define shipping methods as per the availability of shipping methods. eBay Magento integration extension provides a separate tab from where sellers can add multiple shipping methods.
- Update order status for the eBay store orders in the same manner as you update for your Magento store orders.
Benefits to the Admin:
- Easy steps to start selling on eBay
- User-friendly interface
- Easy update of product details and inventory from the admin panel
- Effortless product and inventory management
- Manage shipping for the eBay store orders from the admin panel
- Keep a track of the orders and inventory from the admin panel
- Profile based product upload option
- Define shipping methods for eBay store in easy steps
- Sellers can check the inventory status for the products listed on eBay store from the Magento admin panel
- Seller can check the reason of error if any product does not get listed due to some error
- Sellers can update the order status easily from the Magento admin panel for the eBay store orders
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.