Prestashop Blog Module
This PrestaShop blog module integrates a professional blogging web pageon the PrestaShop store. The store admin need not install a separate CMS on your domain, Sub-domain, or sub-folder. You will get a CMS like system of your own and all the necessary control for a professional blogging system. The admin can now manage the blog posts on the website without any hassle.
This Prestashop blog post manager addon is highly customizable. The admin can set the position of the blog categories, popular blog posts and recent posts. The Prestashop blog integration module allows the admin to show related products on the blog post page. The Prestashop store owner can also set the meta title and meta description from the back-end.
Features offered by this Prestashop Blog module:
- Easy to Enable/Disable: The eCommerce store admin can activate or deactivate the Prestashop Blog Post module just by a single button toggle.
- Blog category settings: The blog management addon allows the admin to display the blog category in the left or right column. The admin can also set the priority of the blog category.
- Search blog Box settings: The Prestashop blog post addon offers the admin to set the position of the search box in the left or right column. The merchant can also set the search blog priority from the admin panel.
- Recent Post Settings: The store admin can set the recent posts in the left column, right column and footer as per the requirement with the help of Prestashop blog manager extension. The online seller can also select all the three positions to show the recent posts. The admin can set the blog count to display as recent postings. The priority of the recent posts can be managed from the back-end interface.
- Popular posts Settings: The PrestaShop blog manager plugin allows setting the position of the popular posts block in the left column, right column, and footer. The e-merchant can also select all three positions. The admin can set the number of popular posts to show in this block and priority to display the popular post block.
- Articles Display per page: The Prestashop blog post manager addon allows the store owner can set the number of articles to be displayed on one page.
- Meta title and meta description Settings: The store owner can set the meta title and meta description that is to be displayed on the homepage from the back-end of the Prestashop blog manager plugin.
- Allow commenting: The store admin can allow commenting on the blogs. The Prestashop blog solution module allows selection of the type of comment ie Facebook comment or built-in comment. The store admin can allow commenting only to the registered customers or guest users also.
- Choose Blog theme: The Prestashop blog post addon has multiple blog themes. The admin can select the suitable blog theme.
- ReCAPTCHA site Key and Secret Key settings: The store admin can set the ReCAPTCHA site Key and secret key settings.
- Parent category: The store admin can select any parent category for any category. If the admin selects a parent category then this category will be the subcategory of that parent category.
- Choose the blog theme: The PrestaShop blog manager plugin has various themes. The admin can select the best theme.
- Title Setting: The store owner can set the category title text for this category.
- Meta Title meta description settings: The store owner can set the meta title and meta description in various languages.
- Active: The store owner can activate or deactivate the blog category just by a single click.
- Category: The store owner can select the category of the blog post.
- Post title and short description settings: The admin can set the title and short description of the blog post.
- Meta title and meta description settings: The store admin can insert the meta title and meta description of the blog posts.
- Image and content: The admin can insert the cover image and log content for this blog post.
- Set as most popular: The Prestashop blog post manager allows the admin to set the blog post as most popular by clicking the button.
- Keyword: The admin can set the keyword for the blog post.
- Status: The store admin can enable or disable the blog post visibility. The admin can activate it for showing on the front-end.
- Display Related Products: The store admin can display related products on the article page. The admin can select the related product from category or manufacturer.
- The Prestashop blog solution module shows the comment list in the admin panel. The store owner can approve or disapprove any comment. The approved comment will be shown in the front-end. The admin can also delete the comment if he wishes to.
- The Prestashop blog integration addon allows the admin to add, delete and modify the blog banner. The admin can create n number of blog banners.
- Title: The store owner can set the blog banner text. This text will be shown with the banner image.
- Image: The admin can also set the banner image.
- Active: The store admin can activate the visibility of the blog banner.
Other important features
- The Prestashop blog integration is very easy to install and configure.
- Easy to activate or deactivate.
- The Prestashop blog integration offers a fully mobile responsive interface.
- Compatible with all PrestaShop themes.
- This Prestashop blog post manager is SSL compatible.
- This PrestaShop blog manager plugin is multi-store compatible.
- This Prestashop blog solution module offers multi-lingual support.
- The store admin can add any number of blog posts.
- The store owner can add an unlimited number of categories.
- Admin can show related products on the blog post page.
- With the help of this Prestashop blog post addon, the admin can set a post as a popular post.
- Prestashop blog post addon offers hassle-free implementation.
- Mobile responsive and appealing interface.
- Compatible with all browsers. Readers won't face any design issue on any browser.
- Quick page loading.
- Options for the users to view related products on the same blog post page.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.