Prestashop MailChimp Automation Module
As per recent statistical reports, the segmented and targeted emails generate 58% of all revenue. Moreover, the click-through rate of segmented email campaigns is 100.95% higher as compared to the non-segmented ones. This makes the use of marketing automation tools like MailChimp inevitable. This is definitely one of the best ways to structure your email marketing campaign strategically.
The e-merchants can now take advantage of this platform in a better and efficient way with the help of Prestashop MailChimp Automation addon by Knowband. While the technicalities involved in store synchronization has always been a concern for the marketer, the Prestashop mailchimp integartor module makes the entire process automated. The store creation and the data synchronization which was earlier a tedious job, is now a matter of moments.
The Prestashop MailChimp product integrator extension allows the admin to sync the customer’s details along with their cart and order information along with the products in the MailChimp stores.
- The Prestashop MailChimp automation addon allows the store merchant to sync their eCommerce store with their MailChimp account just by entering the API key in the admin interface.
- Once the account is synchronized, the admin gets an access to sync the customer's database, the products, orders as well as the cart information of the visitors with the API.
- The cron will sync the MailChimp store data automatically. All you need to do is to add it to your store via control panel/putty.
- This Prestashop MailChimp cart integrator addon enables the online shoppers to create as many MailChimp stores as he wants to. The stores created in the admin interface will be created in the MailChimp account of the user.
- The stores can then be synchronized at a click of a button. For each product, customer, cart or order synchronization a job will be created in the admin interface.
- This Prestashop MailChimp customer integrator addon allows the Prestashop store owner to abort the jobs and delete the already created stores from the list just on button click.
- The data of the store can be synchronized with the already existing MailChimp list. Or else he can create a new list as per the requirement.
- Once the synced with the MailChimp list, the customers can be notified about the Shipping status of their products.
- In case, the store visitor cancels any of the order, an email trigger will be sent to them notifying them about the cancellation success.
- This Prestashop module offers multi-lingual support. Thus, the eCommerce sites in multiple languages can be synced with it.
- The created stores can be edited or deleted permanently at any time as per the requirement of the admin.
The e-merchants are provided with the Audit Log option. This includes the status of the jobs created. In case of any error, the admin can view it and rectify it accordingly.
- Prestashop MailChimp automation extension allows the store owner to easily send follow-ups and promotional triggers to the customers.
- The customer details and cart information can be synchronized with the MailChimp stores. The sellers can, thus, retarget their customers based on their carts.
- The admin can even sync the order history of he customers as well. Thus, the remarketing can be done based on the previous purchases. The marketer can suggest them with the similar kind of products.\
- Reutilizing abandoned cart by keeping the store visitors reminded about the offerings and coupon codes.
- The Prestashop addon allows an easy way to create the MailChimp stores from the back-end of the admin interface. The store’s data can synced automatically with the website with the help of cron.
- By ensuring effective remarketing, the module reduces cart abandonment and boosts repeat purchase. The automation features is therefore an effortless way to increase website conversions.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.