Magento Private Shop Extension
In order to manage sales for specific customer groups, the online store admin can make the store private. In this case, the customers have restricted to login/signup the store for accessing the store. Knowband offers Magento Private shop Extension which allows privatizing whole store or any specific part of the store. The online store admin can also select product pages, categories and website pages for marking them as a private section. Only the registered/logged in customers can access the private shop.
The online store admin can manage the look and feel of the login/signup form. Once the customer login/signup, there will be no more restrictions on accessing the store. All the restrictions will be removed after the customer's login/signup on the website. The store owner can also enable the settings for validating newly registered accounts.
Salient features of Magento Private Shop extension:
- With the help of this Magento Private shop Extension, the online store admin can privatize the store completely or specific products, categories, or website pages of the website.
- After store privatization, the online users have to login/signup the store for accessing the store.
- The Private Shop Magento module allows the online store admin to enable the option to validate newly registered accounts. In this case, the online users can access the store after account validation.
- The Restrict categories and products extension allow the online store admin to manage the look and feel of the login/registration form.
- Admin can also select any color, image or video for displaying as a login/signup form background.
- The store admin can privatize the complete shop/specific store section and also enter some IP addresses for allowing them access without any restriction.
- Private shop extension for Magento allows the admin to enable the settings for allowing Google crawling.
- Online store admin can enter custom CSS and JS codes for the look and feel customization.
- The Magento Private Store extension is multi-lingual compatible and offers hassle-free implementation.
- The Magento Private shop module offers a user-friendly interface.
- The online store merchant can restrict the customers to access the store until they signup or log in the store.
- The online store admin can enable the settings for validating newly registered customers to account manually or automatically.
- The Restrict categories and products plugin allow the online merchant to remove registration option from the website’s front-end anytime.
- The online store admin can allow/deny Google Crawling and ranking of the private pages.
- The store owner can set any image, video or color as a login/signup form background.
- It is very easy to activate/deactivate this Magento Private shop addon from the admin interface.
- The eCommerce store owner can install and configure this Magento Private shop extension without any lengthy process.
- The admin can mark any product page, category or website page if he doesn’t want to privatize the whole store.
- The customers can log in/signup in order to access the store and view products.
- The Private Store extension for Magento is mobile-friendly, so the online users can also view the functionality on their mobile devices.
- Because of the multi-lingual compatibility, the online users can log in/register easily without any complications.
- The attractive and eye-catchy front-end interface grabs customers attention.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.