Magento Multi Vendor/Seller Marketplace Extension
Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension by Knowband for is a highly functional Magento module that is designed to convert your eCommerce store into an online marketplace. This Magento marketplace plugin is a great tool that can convert your online shop into a fully functioning marketplace. The features offered by Magento multi vendor marketplace extension facilitates the process of adding sellers, managing the products/categories and keeping track of the sales.
Online marketplaces is an easy way for the store admin to selling more and more products instantly. The eCommerce marketplaces is a handy platform for the sellers to find a larger audience base and boost the visibility of their products with least efforts. It is a place where customers can find products from multiple vendors and brands within a same platform. Unlike eCommerce websites, online marketplaces transfer the stress of maintaining inventories, logistics and pricing to the sellers. So, if you have an eCommerce website, a Marketplace model will definitely help you sell various stock keeping units (SKU’s) without managing any inventory.
How Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace extension Works?
Install the plugin:
Install the Magento Marketplace extension in your Magento store. This will convert your shop into a complete marketplace.
Multiple sellers/vendors can register. The store admin can approve/disapprove the seller’s profile.
The Magento Marketplace plugin bridges the gap between sellers and customers by allowing the vendor sell their products on your site.
The store admins can charge a commission to the sellers trading on the their site.
USP of the Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace Module
1. Multi Store Compatible
Our Maganto Marketplace extension is multi-store compatible. You can use it on your different sites or domains which are sharing the single Magento installation.
2. Flawless Trading Experience
The Magento multi-seller marketplace module offers a seamless experience to the online sellers. The easy profile and product management, makes it easier for the vendors to sell their products to a larger chunk of customers.
3. Attractive Front-end Design
The uncluttered front-end design of the Magento marketplace boost the shopping experience of the shoppers. The extremely intuitive front-end UI is easy-to-use for the sellers. With easy sign-up and product listing, the sellers get a flawless trading experience.
4. Compatible with all Magento Versions and Themes
The Magento Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin is compatible with all the Magento themes. It is even compatible with the latest version of Magento.
Why Choose Knowband's Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace extension?
An Awesome Marketplace for Sellers and Retailers
With Magento Multi vendor Marketplace Extension, you can create your own online marketplace on Magento. After installing this Magento Marketplace module, the store owner will be able to accept third party seller registration. The registered sellers can sell their products on the marketplace. The sellers will have complete access to their products, orders, invoices, shipments and so on. Each seller will have their own dashboard panel on the marketplace to get all the details regarding thier account.
Let’s give a closer look to the features it provides for sellers, marketplace store owner and customers.
Admin Benefits of Magento Marketplace extension
Easy Monitoring and Management
- Store admin can easily monitor and manage list of vendors and can also manage seller accounts from the back-end of the Magento multi-vendor Marketplace extension. The store admin has full control to view the list of sellers and manage them accordingly.
- The admin can monitor the seller’s profile with the help of Magento marketplace plugin.
- The store owners can approve/disapprove the sellers from the back-end of the Magento multi seller marketplace extension. Thus, managing the store becomes easier.
- The admin can easily track the products listed on the marketplace. The Magento multi seller marketplace plugin even allows the admin to approve or disapprove the products listed on the site.
- The categories can be easily tracked with the help of Magento multi vendor marketplace module.
- The admin gets to monitor the performance of the individual sellers and the entire transaction of the site with Magento marketplace module.
- The admin can enable the display of seller’s information on the product page
- The store owner can enable the seller to go on vacation mode, thatis, the vendor canclose theirshop temporarily.
- The store admin can even allow the vendors to use the bulkimport/export feature at a button click.
Low Stock Notification: The admin can enable this functionality to send low-stock notification to the sellers from this section of Magento Multi vendor Marketplace module.
The store owner can set the inventory limit below which the sellers will be informed about the low stock.
Easy Vendor Registration
- Even the buyers can register as a Seller can register from front-end just by choosing the 'Register as Seller' option on the registration form. The Magento Multi vendor Marketplace module offers this functionality to the sellers.
- Sellers can easily register to the online marketplace and their profiles is approved/disapproved from the admin panel of Magento multi seller marketplace module.
- Even the customers can register as a seller just by checking a ‘Register as Seller’ box.
All Product Type Support: The sellers can add their products with quantity and price. All the product data is managed by seller only. The Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace plugin supports all type of products like simple, configurable, bundled, virtual and others. The admin can add or remove any of the products from the back-end of the Magento Marketplace module.
Review and Ratings
- Buyers can view list of all seller along with their rating on the marketplace. The customers can give product or seller reviews.
- The admin can approve or reject the seller reviews from the back-end of the Magento Multi seller Marketplace plugin.
- The products review will be displayed in the front-end after the admin approves the same from the backend of the Magento marketplace extension.
- Multi vendor marketplace Magento allows the admin to enable the auto-approve option.
- Installing this Magento Marketplace Plugin allows the store owner to manage commissions for vendors. The Magento multi-vendor marketplace module offers a provision for the admin to manage the individual commission rates for each seller. The admin can set the percentage of commission globally for all sellers.
- The admin can track the overall transaction from the back-end of the Magento multi vendor marketplace module.
- The Magento marketplace plugin even offers the category-wise commission report.
- The store owner can even keep track of the commission due of the individual seller from the back-end of the Magento marketplace plugin.
- The admin can view the transactions and earnings of the sellers. They can view the category and seller-wise commission as well.
- The Magento Multi seller Marketplace plugin makes it easier for the store admin to track the payouts and keep a track of the overall transactions happening at the site.
- The sellers can request the store owner to process their payout. This can be done after the payment methods are configured in the profiles of the sellers.
Effortless Category and Product Management
- Simplified interface of the Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace extension allows the store owners to manage sellers, their products as well as the category of the store with minimum hassle. The admin can approve/disapprove the products or category request from the back-end of the Magento marketplace module.
- The sellers can request to add a new category. This request can be processed from the admin interface of the Magento multi seller marketplace module.
- The admin can even enable the auto-approval option from the back-end of the Magento multi vendor marketplace plugin.
- The entire product list can be viewed and managed with the help of Magento marketplace module.
- The admin can even allow bulk import and export of products. If this functionality is enabled, then, the sellers will be able to list the products in bulk.
Seller Order Management
- The store admin need not get intimidated by the multi seller setup as the orders of the third-party vendor can be managed with ease.
- The Magento multi vendor marketplace plugin allows the admin to view the order details and status the sellers.
- The admin can even notify the seller about the orders if required via email.
- The order and sales report allows the admin to compare the performance of the sellers as well.
- Marketplace extension Magento offers easy tracking to the store owner. No matter the number of sellers of the site, the amount of inventory you are dealing in, the entire transaction can be tracked and managed with ease.
- The multi seller marketplace Magento offers a complete sales report of the online marketplace.
- The admin can even track the performance of individual sellers with the help of Magento marketplace plugin.
- The Magento extension can even see the bestselling product of a particular category or during specified time duration.
- The store admin can stay in touch with the sellers via emails. The Magento marketplace plugin offers an automated interface to the store owner to notify the sellers about the various aspects of the online marketplace.
- The Marketplace plugin for Magento comes with over 20 default email templates.
- The admin can send the emails to the sellers and inform about the approval, disapproval of their account, product/category request. They can even inform the sellers about the orders received and so on and so forth.
- The email templates can be customized with ease from the admin interface of multi vendor marketplace extension for Magento.
- The Magento Multi vendor Marketplace extension supports all type of products. The robust Magento marketplace plugin is compatible with all the Magento themes and versions.
- The marketplace module for Magento is compatible with all type of currencies.
Attractive Landing pages
- The attractive interface of the online marketplace attracts both the sellers as well as the customers.
- The automated and user-friendly approach makes the online transaction easier for the sellers as well as the customers.
- The sellers can customize their shops as per their need. Hence, the admin need not take the burden of optimizing the front-end.
Seller's Vacation Mode
The admin can allow the sellers to go on a vacation mode. If this feature is enabled from the back-end of the Multivendor marketplace extension for Magento. The request of the sellers to go on vacation mode can be seen in a separate tab of the Magento extension.
Features offered to Sellers by Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace Module
- Easy to use and highly intuitive seller profile page to provide access to their profile from the front side of your store. Sellers can manage their account profile and products details easily. There are separate Seller’s Account pages, like a micro-site.
- The sellers can apply filters and view the orders received as per their wish.
- The sellers can get an option to view their reviews and the reviews of their product in a separate tab.
- The dashboard offers an entire report of the transaction history. The vendors can see their earnings, the amount paid as commission and the balance amount.
- The Magento multi seller marketplace extension allows the vendors to manage their SEO with ease.
- The sellers can get SEO-friendly URL for their marketplace shop.
- They can enter meta data, that is, the meta keywords and meta titles in their web pages.
Promotional Banners: Seller can add banners, shop logo and custom HTML content that will be displayed on Seller Page with separate product collection.
Front-end Seller Management: The Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace extension do not offer any back-end login to the sellers. It means that the seller can manage all the activity from front-end of the store only. The login page is same for both the sellers and buyers.
Sales Tracking for Vendors:
- Sellers gets a quick access to track the sales information that includes- average revenue per order statistics and items sold in the form of easy to understand graphs.
- This report gives detailed information to the seller about their orders and earnings.
- The vendors get to compare the sales report on the weekly or yearly basis.
- They even get the report of the balance amount variation.
Transaction and Revenue Report: Even the store admin can view the transaction and revenue from the back-end of the Magento Marketplace plugin.
Seller’s Profile Approval: The store admin can add or remove a seller from the back-end of the Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace module.
Category Approval: The sellers can request to add a new category in the marketplace. The store admin can approve or reject the category or sub-category request from the back-end of the Magento Multi- seller Marketplace plugin.
Product Approval: The admin can enable, disable and delete products in bulk on the seller’s products page in the admin panel of the Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace module.
Social Link Option: The Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace extension offers a feature to the sellers to enter Social URLs for enabling the social links on Seller's Page.
Email Notification: The Magento marketplace module offers a number of default email templates for sending auto-response to the sellers.
Vendor Manages Everything: The Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace plugin offers a separate dashboard to the sellers. The vendors can manage their profile and track the orders from the dashboard itself. The Magento Marketplace plugin offers complete authority to the vendors to manage their transaction. Even the shipping is managed by the sellers.
Order Management: The vendors can view the order details in their dashboard. There are filters available for them to view the order reports of a particular period and process them accordingly.
The seller can raise a request for any payout from the dashboard. They get an option to specify the amount and reason of the payout. This request is automatically listed in Seller's Payout tab of the Marketplace extension for Magento. They can review and approve the same.
Low Stock Tracking
The sellers can fix the threshold limit of the stock. Below the specified limit, they will get a notification regarding low stock. This makes stock management easier for them.
- The sellers even get an easy option to disable their marketplace shop temporarily after the approval of the admin.
- Product Import/Export in Bulk
- The vendors get an option to import or export the product details in bulk. However, this features should be enabled by the store admin from the back-end of the Magento marketplace
Benefits For the Magento Marketplace Buyers-
- Flawless Transaction: The buyers can easily search any seller on the marketplace and place their orders.
- Transparency: Buyers can view seller’s details on a separate seller page designed for each and every seller.
- More Choices: The store visitors can now shop for their favorite product from a larger inventory. As there are multiple sellers dealing in the same marketplace, the choices are ample.
- Invoice Management: The customers get a single invoice even if they add the product of different sellers in their cart. Magento multi vendor marketplace plugin automates the invoice management process.
- Easy Return/Refund: For return/refund/replacement request, the customers need not follow any different process. This can be done in a usual manner. Even if the customer buys the products from different sellers and returns the product of a particular seller, then, the invoice will be sent to that particular seller only.
- Seller’s Review and Rating: Buyer can view name and rating of the seller on each product page.
- Upsell and Cross-sell: Buyers can view related products from the same seller on each product page.
- Register as a Seller: Every buyer has an option to become a seller on the marketplace.
Advantages of installing Magento Multi-vendor Marketplace Plugin
- The Magento Marketplace module allows the store admin to create their own niche-based Marketplace without keeping an inventory.
- Buyer can register as a seller too with profile being created.
- Sellers can sell products online without having to maintain and promote their own website.
- Sellers can improve the productivity of their business by increasing revenue growth and expanding customer base.
- Flexible Email notification system that provides buyers, sellers and store admin a flexible and efficient Email notification system that lets marketplace participants informed about the latest updates.
- Magento Marketplace plugin notifies store admin whenever any new account gets created or taking any important action (like adding a new product). Email notification informs vendors about new orders and product approvals.
- Magento Marketplace extension works fine with all themes (including responsive themes) and source code is open source so can be easily modified as per needs.
- Seller feedback and review system with star rating and a separate Seller Reviews page listing all the approved reviews.
- All product types Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable, Bundled and Grouped Products are supported.
- Magento Marketplace extension supports all the Currencies.
Feel free to contact us for customizations:-
You can contact us for implementation of following additional and personalized features for additional cost:
1. Magento Sellers Shipping Charge and Invoice Addon
2. Magento Market Place Contact Admin Addon
3. Magento Market Place Return Manager Addon
4. Magento Market Place Import/Export Addon
5. Magento Market Place Low Stock Notification Addon
6. Magento Sellers Shipping Charge and Invoice Addon
7. Magento Market Place Seller Vacation Mode Addon
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento Module Development Services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento Module development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento Extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such modules you can always contact us for your custom modules development requirements.