Magento Web Push Notification Plugin
Knowband Magento Web Push Notification plugin allows the customers to subscribe for the Automated Push Notifications. The Web Push Notification module for Magento allows the store admin to send the push notification for the events like - Order status update, Abandoned cart reminder, Price, and Inventory update notifications.
Features of Magento Web Push Notification plugin:
- Magento Web Push Notification Module allows the admin to send Automated Web Push Notifications to the subscribers.
- This Magento plugin sends the automated push notifications to the users like Abandoned Cart Notifications, Order Status Update Notifications, Price Alert Notification and Back in Stock Notifications, etc.
- The customers can subscribe for Push notifications for Back in stock, Product update notifications using a Web push subscriber block at front.
- The Magento Web Push notification plugin offers store admin to customize the Push notification subscription block at the front.
- The store admin can customize the Push notification title, can add action buttons in the notifications, add a logo, add push notification discard text etc.
- This Magento extension allows store admin to show/hide logo for the Push Notifications.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.