Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
E-commerce websites are constantly exploring new ways to re-target both the new audience and existing users on the web. Using re-targeting and marketing tools they are able to boost the conversion and web traffic metrics but that way doesn't contribute to contextual-based communication with the users. On top of everything, the most essential metric is high click rate that comes through automated push notifications. Website push notifications are clickable messages are initiated by the store owners and sent to the website subscribers browsing site through a desktop or mobile devices.
Knowband’s Magento 2 Web Push Notification extension allows you to send automated push notifications to the customers while they access the site via browsers like Chrome, Mozilla or others. As the customer allows automatic push notifications, admin can send web push notifications to the customers for different events like Order status update, Abandoned cart reminder, Price, and Inventory update notifications. So, with the advanced trends of eCommerce, it is important to implement Magento 2 Push Notification for web browsers that help store owners to re-target their existing customer base.
1. Magento 2 Push Notification for web browsers provides the best way to announce new product launches to relevant users.
2. Deliver price and stock alert information to potential buyers using Web Push Notification module.
3. By sending push notifications you can recover abandoned carts at your site. This way you can get back your lost revenues.
4. Magento 2 Web Push Notification Module re-targets users which results in boosting conversions and engagement.
5. Unlike emails, web push notifications impacts better by generating higher CTR’s.
1. Just by allowing push notifications, customers can get the latest stock updates and price drop alerts for their favorite product or brand.
2. Customers can directly jump to the specific link using the Call to Action buttons provided on notification popups on frontend.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.
|Compatibility||Magento v2.0.0 - v2.3.4|
|Latest Version||v1.0.2 (13-Jan-20)|