Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time Extension
These days, most of the customers want product delivery as per their preferences. There are so many stores which deliver products as per the occasion date, time especially cake shops, bouquet delivery stores, etc. Now the online store merchant can easily implement the functionality of preferred delivery selection. Knowband offers Magento 2 Preferred delivery time module which allows store visitors to select the delivery date and time as per their requirements. The online users can set the delivery date and time from the checkout page and get the product delivery as per his delivery date-time selection.
Salient Features of Magento 2 Order Delivery Date and Time Extension
- With this Magento 2 Preferred Delivery Time Module, admin can easily implement preferred delivery date time selection functionality on the website.
- Magento 2 Preferred Delivery Time Module allows the store admin to set the delivery days gap, delivery days gap is the gap from the date of order to the preferred date of delivery.
- Delivery date extension for Magento 2 allows admin to define the time slot and time slot range.
- The online store admin can also set the days on which the product delivery will not be available.
- The online merchant can allow the online users to update their delivery preferences even after placing the order. Admin can set the order status and time limit within which customers can update their order delivery preferences.
- Magento 2 Delivery Time extension has ready-made email templates for sending an order confirmation email to the customers along with the preferred delivery date and time.
- The online merchant has an option to set days on which delivery will not be available.
- The Magento 2 Delivery Time/Date module is mobile responsive ie the customers can also select preferred delivery date and time on their mobile device.
Admin benefits offered by Delivery time slot selection module for Magento 2
- The online store merchant can provide the preferred delivery date and time selection option to the online users.
- There is no need to change even a single line of codes for implementing delivery preferences functionality.
- The Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time module is user-friendly. No specific technical skills are required for implementation.
- The online store merchant has an option to set the delivery days gap and calendar days from which customers can select the day's preferences.
- Admin can also days on which delivery will not be available. The online users will not be able to select these days as preferred delivery days.
- By offering a preferred delivery date and time selection option, admin can get more orders hence more profit.
- It is very simple to install, configure and use this Magento 2 Preferred Delivery Time Plugin.
Customers benefits offered by Magento 2 Delivery Date and Time Extension
- Store visitors and customers can select the preferred delivery date easily from the available calendar.
- There is an option to select time slots from the drop-down list.
- Customers can get an email along with the preferred delivery date and time information.
- The online users have an option to change the preferred delivery date and time even after placing their orders.
- The online users can also use this preferred delivery selection feature using their mobile devices as the Magento 2 Delivery Time/Date module is mobile responsive.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.