Get an extra 10% OFF
on your first purchase!
Magento 2 Preferred delivery time module allows store visitors to select the delivery date and time as per their requirements.
1. Allows admin to set the delivery days gap, delivery days gap is the gap from the date of order to preferred date of delivery.
2. Allows admin to define the time slot and time slot range.
3. Admin can set the days on which the delivery will not be available.
4. Customers can change their preferred delivery date and time even after placing the order, but before the order is shipped.
5. Sends Mail with information about preferred delivery date and time to the customers.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.