Prestashop Reward Points
This is the great module for a merchant to provide reward points to his customers. Admin can decide how much reward points a customer must get depending upon his order total on checkout page. Customers will be able to get discounts on further purchases by using these points. They will also be able to share points with friends or relative.
- Admin can define with how much order total, how many reward points to be provided.
- Administration can set rules for guest as well as logged in customers.
- Customers can share their reward points with their friends or relatives who are not even using the store. This will increase site traffic because new customers will visit site to redeem points.
- Admin can also view customer wise stats which will show him customer's used and left reward points.
Benefits for Admin-
- Increase in revenue as customers will place another order to use reward points.
- Reward points feature will entice more customers to the website.
- Admin can set different rules for guest and registered customers, depending upon which customers will receive reward points.
- Admin can also create N number of discount and reward poitns rules.
- Admin can view any customer's used and left reward points.
- Easy to use and install.
Benefits for Customers-
- Reward points for customers which can be used to get discount.
- They can share points with their friend or relatives.
- Once the customer has enough reward points which will satisfy the discount rule created by admin then the customer can use those reward points to get discount.
- Customer can also view all of his/her reward points in his profile.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Prestashop plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Prestashop plugin development, we have hired experienced Prestashop developers who work with full dedication to offer Prestashop development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Prestashop store, chances are that a Prestashop plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.