Product Pre-Order - OpenCart Extensions
Knowband's "Product Pre-Order - OpenCart Extension" allows online store owners to offer pre-order functionality for the products. With the help of the OpenCart pre-order plugin, customers can reserve and purchase items that are not yet available for immediate delivery.
Furthermore, the OpenCart Advance product booking extension seamlessly integrates into the OpenCart platform, providing a user-friendly interface for both administrators and customers. It enables store owners to manage pre-order settings, set availability dates, and display informative messages about the pre-order process. Customers can easily place pre-orders, receive notifications about the product's availability, and complete their purchases once the item is in stock.
Moreover, the OpenCart Pre-Order extension allows the store admin to set a product pre-order amount he wants to be paid by the customers and the rest of the payment can be done once the product will be available.
Here are some of the features offered by the OpenCart Advance Order Extension:
- Pre-order Product Availability.
- Easy Integration with OpenCart Order System.
- Easy to Configure Pre-Order Settings.
- Predefined Message Templates.
- Pre-Order Stock Management at Ease.
- Multi-Language, RTL, and Multi-Store Support.
- Partial Payment Options for Customers for the Pre-Orders.
- Guest Pre-Order Options.
- Seamless Integrations with Multiple Payment Gateways.
- Separate Dashboard for Pre-Order Management.
Benefits offered by the OpenCart Pre-Order Extension:
- With the help of OpenCart Product Advance Booking Plugin, the store admin can generate sales even before the sales is live for the items that are not available.
- Product Pre-orders create anticipation and excitement among customers, leading to increased engagement and interest in your OpenCart store inventory.
- Using the OpenCart backorder plugin, the store admin can effectively manage inventory by accepting pre-orders for out-of-stock and upcoming items.
- By allowing pre-orders, you enhance the shopping experience for customers, giving them the opportunity to plan their purchases and be among the first to receive new products.
- Pre-orders create a sense of exclusivity and urgency, making them a powerful marketing tool to generate buzz, create anticipation, and drive sales.
- Enjoy the flexibility of managing pre-orders across multiple languages and multiple stores within the OpenCart pre-order module.
- Pre-orders allow you to generate revenue early in the product lifecycle, providing a financial boost and helping to offset production or manufacturing costs.
- As an OpenCart store admin you can also use pre-orders as an opportunity to run targeted marketing campaigns, promotions, or exclusive offers to incentivize customers to pre-order and create a sense of urgency.
- Implementing pre-order functionality with Knowband OpenCart product pre-order extension sets your store apart from competitors, giving you a unique selling point and attracting customers.
- The OpenCart store admin can also restrict the checkout of pre-orders with the other products, which makes the pre-orders flexible for your beloved customers.
- Furthermore, using the OpenCart advance product booking plugin, the store admins can also provide special discounts for pre-orders. It not only provides better offerings to the customers but also allows them to enjoy various offers.
- The OpenCart Product backorder module allows the store admin to configure the look and feel of the pre-orders.
- Moreover, the store admins can also set the quantity per order and maximum orders per customer from the admin panel of the OpenCart pre-order plugin.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.