Your shopping cart is empty!
Get an extra 20% OFF
on your first purchase!
Cross-selling and Up-selling are the best strategies to encourage customers to buy more and increase their average order value. With OpenCart Cross-selling extension, you can display cross-selling products to any individual product or category of your online shop. You can also create cross-selling bundles by adding 2 or 3 products and display on the product pages or categories.
You can also encourage the customers to buy more from you by displaying an additional offer strip which requires a specified minimum order amount to give an additional discount. The extension is quite easy to install and configure without any coding efforts.
1. Display Cross-selling Products: The extension allows you to promote the related products on the product pages of individual products or categories or both. If the admin chooses to display cross-selling product category wise, then these cross-selling products will be displayed on all or select products in that category.
2. Display Cross-selling Products in Bundle: With the help of the extension, the admin can create and display a product bundle in which he can add a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 products. If the customers add the Cross-selling bundle to the cart, all the products in that bundle will be added to the cart.
3. Additional Offer Tab: With this tab, the admin can set a minimum amount limit after which the customer will receive a fixed or percentage-based discount on his order. This additional tab will also encourage the customers to buy more from the online store and will increase the order value.
4. Enable or Disable the Extension: The admin can enable or disable the OpenCart Cross-selling extension in a single click from the back end. Along with the extension, he can also enable or disable the Cross-sell tab, Bundle selling tab, and Additional offer tab.
5. Multi-lingual Support: The extension supports multi-languages including English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, German, and Portuguese.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom module development requirements.