Opencart Cash on Delivery with Fee Extension
Studies depict that 60% of online shopping is based on cash on delivery. This is one commonest mode where the customer has to pay only when the product is delivered in their hands which improves their loyalty towards the sellers or retailers.
Considering the necessity of COD option for the success of online eCommerce business, Knowband has offered OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension which eliminates the payment dependency on shopping cards and provides custom COD functionality to the customers. With this OpenCart extension, customer can flexibly opt for cash on delivery payment while any product purchases from the store.
Features of OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension
- Cash on delivery fees extension for OpenCart offers pays on delivery option for customers letting them pay product cost upon delivery along with an extra charge.
- Store admin can create, modify and delete as many payment profiles or delivery price rules from the backend of OpenCart cash on delivery facility module.
- OpenCart Cash on Delivery with surcharge module gives an option to set a name for the payment profile.
- The functionality of cash on delivery fees extension for OpenCart can be enabled or disabled o a button click.
- For every COD rule or condition, admin can specify different terms and conditions from the easy to use backend.
- Each of the delivery fee rules can be separately enabled or disabled.
- Using OpenCart CoD with Fees module, admin can fix the type and value of the cash on the delivery charge.
- For percentage type COD charge, admin can set a base amount on which delivery charge is calculated. This base amount can be with or without shipping value.
- Using OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension, admin can set a percentage amount which is calculated over the base amount.
- With OpenCart Cash on Delivery with surcharge module, admin can set the minimum and maximum order value limit for which the COD fee will be charged from the customer.
- OpenCart cash on delivery with extra charges extension shows COD with fee facility for selected shipping carrier methods.
- Using this OpenCart extension, admin can select the location or country where they want to offer this cash on delivery with extra fee facility on orders.
- This COD with fee payment method added using OpenCart Cash on Delivery plugin shows pay on delivery option to selected customer groups.
- The eCommerce site admin can set a priority order or priority value for each of the COD rule. The highest priority COD rule will be displayed on the frontend.
- Admin can also set initial order status for every COD rule created using OpenCart cash on delivery facility module.
- OpenCart Cash on Delivery plugin provides support to multiple languages.
- OpenCart cash on delivery with extra charges extension is compatible with multiple OpenCart stores.
- OpenCart Cash on Delivery with surcharge option is responsive for mobile devices and tablets.
- OpenCart CoD with Fees module is browser compatible.
Admin Benefits of OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Surcharge Module
1. OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension adds an additional and flexible payment option which subsequently reduces cart abandonment levels.
2. OpenCart CoD with Fees module improves the credibility of sellers as the customer has to pay upon product delivery.
3. Cash on Delivery is the most supported payment options among customers. By incorporating OpenCart Cash on Delivery with Fees extension to their eCommerce shop, owners can boost the overall conversion levels.
4. OpenCart CoD with Fees module is the perfect way to charge extra cost from the customers which is visible on the checkout page.
5. OpenCart Cash on Delivery plugin has a simple interface to create and manage as many payment rules from the back-office.
6. The cash on delivery facility is transparent which builds the trust factor among the customers.
OpenCart Cash on Delivery Facility Module Benefits to Customers
1. COD with Fee option improves customer's trust towards the site products and services.
2. With OpenCart Cash on Delivery, the customer doesn't have to share their debit or credit card details with the store retailers. They have to simply pay on order delivery.
3. Shoppers can shop for site products without fear of hidden charges, security breach or risk of loss of money.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.