Opencart Cash on Delivery with Fee Extension
Knowband offers Opencart Cash On Delivery with fee extension which allows store owners to add a COD payment method at the checkout page. For using this Payment method for Payment the customer has to pay an extra amount as decided by the admin.
- Store admin can set the terms and conditions, as well as the fee for the cash on delivery payment method.
- Cash on Delivery extension allows store admin to create N number of COD conditions.
- Store admin can set a fixed or percentage based fee for COD option.
- Store admin can minimum and maximum order value on which the fee will be applied.
- The store admin can select the countries and location where they want to apply these conditions.
- Store admin can select the customer group to show the COD payment method, registered customer, guest customer or new customer.
- Opencart Cash on Delivery extension by Knowband allows the store admin to keep track of all the customers who are using the COD payment method.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Opencart plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Opencart plugin development, we have hired experienced Opencart developers who work with full dedication to offer Opencart development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Opencart site, chances are that an Opencart plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.