Magento 2 Web Push Notification Plugin
E-commerce websites are constantly exploring new ways to re-target both the new audience and existing users on the web. Using re-targeting and marketing tools they are able to boost the conversion and web traffic metrics but that way doesn't contribute to contextual-based communication with the users. On top of everything, the most essential metric is high click rate that comes through automated push notifications. Website push notifications are clickable messages are initiated by the store owners and sent to the website subscribers browsing site through a desktop or mobile devices.
Knowband’s Magento 2 Web Push Notification extension allows you to send automated push notifications to the customers while they access the site via browsers like Chrome, Mozilla or others. As the customer allows automatic push notifications, admin can send web push notifications to the customers for different events like Order status update, Abandoned cart reminder, Price, and Inventory update notifications. So, with the advanced trends of eCommerce, it is important to implement Magento 2 Push Notification for web browsers that help store owners to re-target their existing customer base.
Features of Magento 2 Web Push Notification plugin:
1. Magento 2 Web Push Notification Module sends automated notifications to the subscribers when they aren't using your website.
2. Magento 2 Order Status Update Push Notification Module instantly pushes an alert permission popup on the customer's frontend. The user can allow or deny automatic updates.
3. Magento 2 Browser Notification extension allows you to create notifications for different events like when the order is placed, order status is updated, product price update, product stock update, and the cart is abandoned.
4. The message of price alert and stock alert push notifications can also be changed from the backend of Magento 2 Website Push Notification extension.
5. The message, action buttons, popup image shown over the welcome notification popup can be configured from the backend of Magento 2 Order Status Update Push Notification Module.
6. The store admin can test web-push notifications right after sending them by registering with the send test feature.
7. To implement the automated push notification functionality, firebase settings have to be configured from the backend.
8. Magento 2 Browser Notification extension offers five default push notification templates that are fully customizable from back-office. Admin can create more notification template if they require for their business.
9. Web push notifications are perfectly compatible with browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
10. With Magento 2 Cart Reminder Push Notification Module, you can create any type of push notifications with a custom message, URL and images.
11. The list of subscribers can be viewed from the backend of Magento 2 Web Push Notifications extension.
12. Magento 2 Web Push Notification Module allows you to schedule the notifications immediately or on a particular time.
13. With Magento 2 Web Push Notifications extension, store admin can test the promotional notifications before sending it to all the subscribers.
14. Web Push Notification For Magento 2 is responsive over desktop and mobile devices as well.
15. Magento 2 Order Status Update Push Notification Module supports multi-store compatibility.
16. Magento 2 Browser Notification extension offers a simple and easy to use interface.
Magento 2 Web Push Notification plugin benefits to Admin:
1. Magento 2 Push Notification for web browsers provides the best way to announce new product launches to relevant users.
2. Deliver price and stock alert information to potential buyers using Web Push Notification module.
3. By sending push notifications you can recover abandoned carts at your site. This way you can get back your lost revenues.
4. Magento 2 Web Push Notification Module re-targets users which results in boosting conversions and engagement.
5. Unlike emails, web push notifications impacts better by generating higher CTR’s.
Magento 2 Web Push Notification plugin benefits to Customers:
1. Just by allowing push notifications, customers can get the latest stock updates and price drop alerts for their favorite product or brand.
2. Customers can directly jump to the specific link using the Call to Action buttons provided on notification popups on frontend.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento extension will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.