Magento Infinite Scroll Module
The Magento 2 Infinite Scroll extension by Knowband removes the pagination of the site and replace it with infinite scroll. The Magento 2 Infinite Scroll plugin automatically loads the next page of the webpage. The store visitors can now load the products of the next page without refreshing the page with the help of Magento 2 fast scroll plugin.
- The admin can install and configure the Magento 2 endless scroll plugin.
- The Magento2 infinite scroll plugin replaces pagination with infinite scroll throughout the site.
- The Magento 2 infinite scroll extension incorporates a ‘Go to the Top’ link on the site as well.
- The admin can either automate the navigation to the next or enable manual trigger for the same with the help of Magento 2 endless scroll.
- The Magento 2 infinite scroll module allows the admin to change the look and feel of the front-end interface of the scrolling option.
- The texts displayed in the front-end can be easily changed from the admin interface of the Magento2 infinite scroll module.
- The admin can even test the Magento 2 plugin on the sandbox site.
Benefits for Admin-
- The Magento 2 quick scroll plugin optimizes the navigation of the site with great ease.
- The infinite scroll reduces the load time of the site and boosts the user experience.
- The sandbox testing option allows the admin to be sure before implementing it on the site.
Benefits for Customers-
- The customers can see the products of multiple pages on the single page.
- With easy navigation, the customers can view more products in the least time.
- The reduced load time allows the customers to shop in minimum time and with least effort.
Knowband, a leading name as an eCommerce development company provides Magento plugin development services to enhance the functionality of your eCommerce stores. For providing Magento plugin development, we have hired experienced Magento developers who work with full dedication to offer Magento development and support services.
If there is a feature you want on your Magento site, chances are that a Magento plugin will allow you to do it, if you don't find any such plugin you can always contact us for your custom plugin development requirements.