Here’s the process to create Zopim account and find the chat API key which is to be added in module backend:
- Go to https://dashboard.zopim.com
- Then you will be asked to complete login/registration
- After successful login/registration, you will be redirected to the dashboard
- Then Click on check connection and a popup will be opened
- You will find your account key there
- Copy the Account Key
- Enable Live Chat support and enter the account key and save.
The Zopim chat option will be enabled & functional on your mobile apps. All you need to do is to save this key in module backend.
For more detailed info, drop your message at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our pro-active support team will assist you with everything.