It is undeniable that the huge involvement of modern technology in today’s generation has dramatically changed the lives of individuals and businesses throughout the world. As a result, the trend of online shopping became popular in every corner of the globe. Everyone likes to surf on the digital waves for online shopping today. Being a seller, you should understand the increasing demand for online shopping leading you in a billionaire soon. And when we talk about selling products online, Marketplace is the first name that comes in our mind. Marketplaces like Walmart, Etsy, eBay, Walmart Canada are in many trends right now.
Selling on Marketplace could provide you recognition globally followed by a huge chunk of profits. If we talk about global Marketplaces, Walmart is the first name that comes in our mind. With 312 million visits of customers, it is considered as one of the renowned Marketplaces worldwide. Walmart Canada is the Canadian division of Walmart and now provides sellers a lucrative opportunity to sell their products on Walmart Canada too.
So, before jumping to the procedure of becoming a seller, let us know about Walmart Canada in detail:
Walmart Canada is the Canadian division of one of the biggest and popular online Marketplaces globally – Walmart. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, it was founded on March 17, 1994, as a discount store with the purchase of the Woolco Canada chain from the F. W. Woolworth Company. It came up under the flagship of Canada’s online store i.e Walmart.ca. With a chain of 410 stores, Walmart doubled its revenue by this online store and now planning to increase its product quantity in Canada.
Retailers who deal in the following range of products can become a third party seller on Walmart Canada:
- Electronic Appliances
- Outdoor Living
- Sports & Accessories
- Furniture and lifestyle products
- Clothing and Accessories
- Jewelry & Watches
- Movies, Music, & Books
- Gifts & Holidays
- Automotive, and many more.
To sell on Walmart Canada, firstly you have to register yourself on Walmart Canada Seller center. For that, you have to send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with all your documents attached and wait for their reply. After that, Walmart Canada will verify all your documents and luckily if your request is accepted, you can proceed further.
After receiving an invite mail and account creation, upload all your relevant certificates including your bank account information to meet the minimum requirements to be a vendor. You can also be asked to share some more information about your company and products. This is done with the motive to increase the trust level of your business brand name.
Now, the main step is uploading your products on the website of Walmart Canada Marketplace. Walmart let the sellers to manually list the products in their Walmart’s product catalog. It also lets you upload the products in bulk via bulk upload or product feed option.
Listing of products manually could be a breathtaking process as it’s very difficult to upload each and every product one by one and is a time taking the process too. Instead of uploading products manually, you can use an integrator which directly maps your products listed on your eCommerce website to the Walmart Canada Marketplace. Walmart Integrator by Knowband helps you to integrate your eCommerce website with Walmart Canada Marketplace.
Walmart Canada even provides you the facility to set up and test your order management connection and other features. You are just required to send your products feed for testing either in bulk or under any specific products and categorization.
After verifying all the functions listed on the seller’s dashboard, just click “Yes” on the confirmation page and you are ready to launch. Meanwhile, the Walmart team will review your account, products, and settings and will finally make them live.
Congratulations! You are now a Walmart Canada seller! Just log in on the Walmart Canada seller page and you are ready to generate fruitful leads in the future.
- Walmart Canada has established itself as one of the best and trustworthy global Marketplaces in Canada.
- Selling on Walmart Canada Marketplace owns a huge customer base which is a huge opportunity for sellers to earn huge chunks of profits.
- Walmart Canada Marketplace also provides brand recognition which helps in building trust between users and convert them into potential customers.
- The dedicated Walmart Canada support team is always there to help customers with any kind of query or hassle while shopping online.
- Global Marketplaces like Walmart Canada helps sellers to expand their reach globally. This leads to increasing cross border sales of sellers resulting in increased sales and revenues.
The comfort provided by Walmart Canada to its customers made this platform the best from all other marketplaces. This platform lets you increase your business and sales drastically. So what are you waiting for? Get, set and go for Walmart Canada Sellers in few simple steps.
Although selling on Walmart Marketplace could make you earn a huge chunk of profits but Walmart also takes advantage of the same. Walmart charges sellers a referral fee ranging from 6% to 20% of the product’s selling price, depending on the category. Walmart charges a very less referral fee as compared to Amazon. So, being a seller on Walmart can make you a billionaire one day.
Knowband offers Magento Walmart Canada Integration Extension which is a smart solution for an eCommerce store owner to clear out the complexities of selling products on Walmart. It works by providing an API Integrator between an eCommerce store and the Walmart marketplace. It bridges the gap between your eCommerce store and Walmart Canada with the help of which sellers can easily map their product listings on the Marketplace website. Once the integration is successful, the admin can update all the product listings on Walmart Marketplace from the back-end without even visiting the Marketplace site.
Features of Magento Walmart Canada Marketplace Integrator Extension:
- Real-time synchronization: Magento Walmart Canada Integration Extension offers a real-time synchronization by connecting the Magneto store with the Walmart Marketplace. Walmart Canada Magento Integrator.
- Inventory Management: The store admin can manage the inventories listed at the Walmart Marketplace from the admin panel of Magento Walmart Canada Integration Module. Product details, price, and Inventory can be synchronized by the admin with one click.
- Profile-based listing: Magento Walmart Canada API Integrator offers admin access to create Unlimited profiles. Profile-based listing helps in bulk product upload.
- Attribute and category Mapping: With the help of Walmart Canada Integrator, the online merchant can map the attributes and categories of the with the store with the attributes and categories of the Walmart Marketplace.
- Shipping Management: Shipping methods at the Walmart Marketplace are managed and monitored by the admin from the back-end of the store. The online eCommerce owner can add or delete any shipping method at the Walmart Marketplace ad per his need and convenience.
- 9 tips to help you sell more on Walmart Marketplace
- How to rank your products up in Walmart search results?
- The Pluses and Minuses of becoming a Walmart Marketplace seller
- Tips to Win the BuyBox on Walmart
- The Pluses and Minuses of becoming a Walmart Marketplace seller
- How can a vendor optimize his presence on Walmart Marketplace?