When you have successfully created a seller account on eBay Marketplace, you need to add products in your shop. Adding the products in your cart is an easy process with the following steps:
Step 1: Sell option
Click on the “Sell” option in the top right corner.
Step 2: Start Selling
Click on the “Start Selling” option to start the process.
Step 3: Contact info
Provide your contact info so that eBay can contact you in case of any issue with the products added.
Step 4: Get Started
Enter the product you want to sell and click “Get started”.
Step 5: Subtitle
Enter the subtitle of the product/listing.
Step 6: Fill Up the form
Enter the necessary details which you want to display to the user.
Step 7: Preview Listing
Before saving the list, eBay provides you an option to preview the listing with all the details.
Step 8: List the item
Click on “List the item” to make the item public.
Step 9: Contact number
Enter the number for verifying purposes. Your item has been listed and is publicly available to the users.
Watch how to list a product in eBay Marketplace?
We hope that this information will help you to list products on eBay Marketplace and easily achieve good profits very soon.
Although listing products directly on eBay is possible but if you already own an eCommerce store, it becomes easier. So, if you are an eCommerce store owner and want to sell your products on eBay than you can integrate them via eBay Integrators.
KnowBand’s eBay Integrators bridges the gap between the store and the Marketplace via eBay API. After successful integration, sellers can map their product listings on eBay and earn sales and profits at high scale. The eBay Integrators are available for various CMS platforms as follows:
- PrestaShop eBay Integrator Extension
- Magento eBay Integrator Extension
- OpenCart eBay Integrator Extension
Sellers can choose their platforms according to their eCommerce store platform and integrate their store to eBay without any hassle.
If you have any queries related to the extension, you can contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team is always there to help you.
- How to create Access Token in eBay Marketplace?
- How to create Seller Account in eBay Marketplace?
- How to revise and relist in eBay Marketplace?
- What are sandbox sites in eBay Marketplace?
- How to Launch a Marketplace like Etsy and Ebay?
- How to Rank Higher and Get Your Listings Seen in eBay Search?
- How to create an eBay Sandbox Account?
- How to Create eBay Application to Get Required API Keys and User Token?
- 4 Ultimate Tips To Increase Sales On eBay
One thought on “How to list a product in eBay Marketplace?”
Nice article. Video explanation is very helpful and it helped me to list my products on eBay. Thank you, Joe, for this amazing article.