When you have successfully created a seller account, you need to add products in your shop. Adding the products in your cart is an easy process with the following steps:
Click on the “Sell” option in the top right corner.
Click on the “Start Selling” option to start the process.
Provide your contact info so that eBay can contact you in case of any issue with the products added.
Enter the product you want to sell and click “Get started”.
Enter the subtitle of the product/listing.
Enter the necessary details which you want to display to the user.
Before saving the list, eBay provides you an option to preview the listing with all the details.
Click on “List the item” to make the item public.
Enter the number for verifying purposes. Your item has been listed and is publicly available to the users.
For any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to create Access Token in eBay Marketplace?
- How to create Seller Account in eBay Marketplace?
- How to revise and relist in eBay Marketplace?
- What are sandbox sites in eBay Marketplace?
- How to Launch a Marketplace like Etsy and Ebay?
- How to Rank Higher and Get Your Listings Seen in eBay Search?
- How to create an eBay Sandbox Account?
- How to Create eBay Application to Get Required API Keys and User Token?
- 4 Ultimate Tips To Increase Sales On eBay