Step 1: What is Sandbox?
Go to www.sandbox.ebay.com. eBay provides the sandbox environment. It is a special environment designed just for testing, and an application that targets the Sandbox can perform all the operations it can in the Production environment. This allows you to test applications developed with the eBay API in a simulated environment.
This duplicates much of the functionality that is on the eBay Web site. It processes API calls in exactly the same manner as does the Production environment, and it includes a subset of the eBay site’s Web pages. The difference is that all the users are test users (created by developers like you) and all the money exchanged is test money.
Their test users are virtual eBay accounts that exist only in this environment. These accounts represent the user entities that partake in the mock transactions you create as you run your application in the testing phase.
eBay provides this environment. This is a special environment designed just for testing, and an application that targets it can perform all the operations it can in the Production environment.
Step 2: View the eBay sandbox site
Click on any country name listed to view the sandbox site for the same. Here you can find all the listed sites.
For any query, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How to create Access Token in eBay Marketplace?
- How to create Seller Account in eBay Marketplace?
- How to list a product in eBay Marketplace?
- How to revise and relist in eBay Marketplace?
- How to Launch a Marketplace like Etsy and Ebay?
- How to Rank Higher and Get Your Listings Seen in eBay Search?
- How to Create eBay Application to Get Required API Keys and User Token?
- What are sandbox sites in eBay Marketplace?
- 4 Ultimate Tips To Increase Sales On eBay