After listing once, there may be many times when you will be required to change the details or even delete the listing. eBay provides easy steps for these modification processes, here’s how you do it:
Following are the steps to revise the list:
Click on “My eBay > Selling” in the menu.
Corresponding to the listing you want to make changes to, there is an option “More Actions”, once clicked you will be shown a drop-down menu, click “Revise” option provided in the list.
Make changes to the fields you want to change.
Click on the “Continue” button to save the changes and move further.
Make the necessary changes in the final step of revising the list.
Click on the “Submit Revision” option to save the changes to the listing.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully revised the listing.
Click on the “My eBay > Selling” option on the menu.
Click on “More Actions” and then in the drop-down menu, click “End Item”.
Enter your credentials as confirmation to end the listing.
Select any reason to end the listing.
Click on the “End My Listing” button to end the listing.
You have successfully ended the listing.
Follow the points to re-list the item:
Click on “My eBay > Selling” option to re-list the item:
Under the “Unsold” section, click the “Relist” option corresponding to the product you want to relist.
After verification, click on “List my item” to complete the process.
Congratulations! Your item is listed for sale.
For any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to create Access Token in eBay Marketplace?
- How to create Seller Account in eBay Marketplace?
- How to list a product in eBay Marketplace?
- What are sandbox sites in eBay Marketplace?
- How to Launch a Marketplace like Etsy and Ebay?
- How to Rank Higher and Get Your Listings Seen in eBay Search?
- How to create an eBay Sandbox Account?
- How to Create eBay Application to Get Required API Keys and User Token?
- 4 Ultimate Tips To Increase Sales On eBay