It is often observed that customers want to return or cancel their orders. Managing orders and fulfilling customer’s demands isn’t an easy task. Considering consumer rights in the EU, every eCommerce platform needs an easy return manager to maintain the records and meeting customer’s needs. EU has a policy that a consumer can request for a return or refund for a faulty product within 14 days after purchase. As an eCommerce owner, it may sound tedious and time taking.
Don’t worry! PrestaShop Return Manager Addon takes care of all the functions required to cancellation or order return. With additional features described below, this new version gives a user-friendly experience to eCommerce store owner and customer.
Customer retention is a merchant’s need and this can be achieved with customer satisfaction. PrestaShop Return Manager module comes with an easy cancel request format with multiple return and cancellation methods for a customer.
The online store administrator can now allow online customers to pick items from their orders for replacement. Online customers can even request for returning the whole order if they want to do so. They can now choose all the products from the list. This increases the usability rate.
This updated version of PrestaShop Return Manager Addon allows an online merchant to create custom fields. Online store owner can build several custom fields from the PrestaShop Refund Order Addon admin interface. The store owner may set custom field block names, apply validations, and also set default values (if required). Admin can make any field as required. Admin can set a default value and validation type.
The RMA plays a vital role in the eCommerce store. The Customer sometimes raises the request for the product return, refund and replacement. To improve customer retention and usability the online merchant needs a flawless RMA interface. Other eCommerce like Magento Return Manager plugin does not come with these new features. This rejuvenated tool provides both user-friendly experience and customer satisfaction.
Easy refund and return policy builds the trust and makes the customer believe in the merchant. This eventually increases the word of mouth publicity of the website and brings more traffic to the site. From this, you can expect a good conversion rate. This one small change will catapult your conversion rate and this way you can keep the complaints zero.
The front-end easy ‘return’ option let them believe if they are not completely satisfied with their purchase, they may return it or replace it. This assurance lets your visitor believe in your product policy and allows them to shop more. The easy email templates functionality send an email to both the parties which enhance your business relationship. A happy customer always comes back to you without any pause.
- PrestaShop Order Return Manager Addon makes it easy to handle the returns of customers.
- PrestaShop RMA easy return module boosts customer loyalty.
- The possibility of receiving “Store Credits” for a faulty product helps to improve consumer retention.
- The product issues can be fixed by knowing the return reasons.
- With the aid of the PrestaShop Consumer Return Manager, you will find out the exact problem in the product by providing customers with the option of uploading the picture of the faulty product.
- Email template makes you craft a mail for your customer at every return stage.
- With RMA quick return addon, by adding custom fields you can collect more information from the customer.
- A ‘Return’ button allows the existing customer or guest customer to return or cancel the placed order completely or partially.
- PrestaShop Order Return Manager provides easy cancel request format with credit, refund, and replacement options
- Customer can upload an image of faulty product highlighting the defect.
- A customised email will be sent to the customer at every stage for their order cancellation or return request.
- PrestaShop Order Return Manager allows customers to select a nearby store address for shipping the damaged product.
- Customers can return partial or whole order by easy select option.
- Customers will have the option to cancel the order for a short period. The customers need to go to the My Account >> Return Manager section to cancel the order.
There are some other features which make this addon more convenient and user-oriented. It helps you identify the return reasons for customers and lets you raise a return request on behalf of your customer. Thanks to a quick and effective cancellation method, customers are more likely to go back to your platform.
Well-designed email Templates emerged as an attractive feature. This pre-formatted email template option gives the admin a hassle-free experience at the backend and directly send an email to both the parties as soon as the query is raised and update the customer at every stage of their request. There are 14 different email templates as per the requirements. It is a timesaver for both merchant and customers.
Managing an eCommerce store with fewer efforts is like a cherry on the cake and this amazing addon does that. It helps you manage all the return requests at one place. You can find pending return lists, active return lists and cancelled return lists and this information can be exported as .csv file when needed.
PrestaShop Return Manager is compliant with GDPR. When you are using the Knowband GDPR module, both the customer and the administrator will be able to access the information of the return request. Besides, the Customer can request the admin to remove personal data from their shop.
PrestaShop Return Manager addon is an interesting and helpful tool for the eCommerce store owner to manage the return and cancel the request at the backend. A hassle-free return policy attracts buyers and gains the customer’s trust.
For more information or to shop the PrestaShop Return Manager for your PrestaShop store, you can visit Knowband store or reach out to us at email@example.com. Return Manager Extension is also available for Magento and Magento 2 stores.
You May Like To Read: