Lack of a flexible return policy can be a cause for cart abandonment on the checkout page of your online store. And, for a generous return policy, up to 66 percent of customers claim they will spend more. Many retailers, unfortunately, impose strict return policies. There are two ways to go about doing this. To begin with, policies that place an excessive amount of time restriction. Second, policies that enforce a fee for returns, which is typically in the form of shipping. And the others don’t even have a return policy on their store.
What if there is a way that might not just minimize the abandoned carts but might also boost the conversion rates at the same time? Create an ambiance that allows your customers to shop without any tension on your website. I am talking about, returns, refunds, replacements, and exchange management on your websites. Here, I am taking the example of a Magento 2 website to explain how an efficient Magento 2 return manager extension would help you to make online shopping a ball for your customers.
With the easy return, more customers will be attracted to shop with you- In the era of huge competition from similar eCommerce sites, if you secure even the slightest competitive advantage against your rivals, you will score fortunes with your conversions. What most of the eCommerce customers fear is the tricky return procedures of the eCommerce websites. By installing the Magento 2 return manager on your website, you can make sure that these tricky procedures are converted to the easiest ones.
- Single product return: The return manager will allow customers to return the whole cart or even a single product from the cart.
- Partial Product Return: With Magento 2 Return Manager, customers can also return partial orders from the complete list.
This feature of the return manager will make sure that customers do not have to return the whole bulk in order to return a single product. Thus, preventing a serious loss that could happen if your Magento 2 return manager could not handle a single product return.
- Every request is not a return request: Not every customer wishes to return a product or to get a refund. Some might even want to replace or exchange a product. If your return manager extension treats every return request as a refund request, then it is a serious threat to your conversion rate as a whole.
For example, the Magento 2 return manager extension is capable of handling three types of return requests- Replace, Refund, or Get Credit. For those who want to get a refund, for those who want to replace a product, and for those who want to get a refund a buy something else from your site respectively.
Status tracking to keep them informed- When a customer places a return request, he/she wants to stay updated with the procedure. Customers should be able to track the status of the return request in the same way they tracked the product delivery status.
This is one of the trickiest parts of any return management process. An effective return manager extension like the Magento 2 return manager, allows the customers to track their return status very easily using a unique id provided at the time of return request.
The choice to attach a file: The Magento 2 order refund extension allows customers to attach a file to their replacement/return request.
Request forms, statuses, and reasons are all unlimited: Magento 2 RMA allows the store owner to build an unlimited number of return reasons and statuses to meet the needs of their customers. The admin can easily generate an order refund with the Magento 2 order refund extension.
Easy Order Return Manager for Magento 2 aids in the reduction of abandoned carts and ensures that they are as few as possible.
Some other features of Magento 2 Return Manager that benefits your business
- The admin will handle the return requests of both registered customers and guests using the Magento 2 extension.
- The request for a return may be approved by the administrator. When the request is accepted, an email trigger will be sent.
- From the backend of the admin interface, the Magento 2 store admin can also generate return requests on behalf of customers.
The importance of an efficient return manager extension on your eCommerce site cannot be ignored. Product returns strategies that are well-organized will result in higher sales, a stronger brand, higher consumer loyalty, and better customer service. The aim of a perfect RMA is to strengthen customer relationships. Choas continuity is being developed by simplified return management. You should not miss any opportunity to optimize the shopping experience on your website. Handling the trickiest return situations with the help of a proper return manager extension is all you need.
It is not just about a Magento 2 website, there are efficient return manager modules and extensions for PrestaShop, and Magento also. You just need to install the respective return manager extension as per your eCommerce platform and you are ready to manage even the trickiest returns on your site.
Liked This? You’ll Like These Too:
- Abandoned Cart: Biggest lie you probably believe to be true
- How you should plan your Abandoned Cart Reminder Email for your online store?
- How to get the best plugin out of various available Magento Abandoned Cart Extensions?
- How to Apply a Return Policy That’s a Win for Both You and Your Customers