Reducing the shipping cost are some of the main focus of the eCommerce business professionals in order to boost the sales. However, there are many other factors that contribute to it. Delivery tracking option is one of them. According to the result of a survey done on 1600 consumers, 79% of respondents considered the ability to track shipments through a personal computer or mobile device as the most important feature. The proactive tracking option is not just beneficial to provide a better online experience to the customers, but it is even a favorable tool for the online traders in the long run.
Listed below are some of the benefits of the packing tracking tool for the online traders.
- The tracking tool encourages your customers to return to your website and even gives them a reason to stay longer. This ultimately increases the chances of additional purchases or cross-selling.
- In the survey mentioned above, 45% of the respondents said that online customer service chat or instant messaging is an important facility that they look forward to while shopping online. The online tracking tool, thus, is an easy way to reduce the costly calls from customers inquiring about the status of their order. Moreover, it enables a lot of cost cutting by reducing the involvement of customer support.
- For tracking the package, the consumers need to confirm their tracking id. As shown in the image below, the tool provides an insight of the status of the product for each day.
- Since the customers can track the package right from the beginning to the moment it reaches your doorstep, it makes your business appear trustworthy and reliable.
- The transparency of the entire process provides the much-needed peace of mind and offers at par customer satisfaction. Not just this, it creates new opportunities to engage the customers for longer period of time and cross-promote new offers and social media invites.
As the face of eCommerce and the mind set of the consumers are changing, Mondial Relay offers a delivery solution tailored to cater the need of online shoppers as well as traders. Mondial Relay has been working for the industry for more than 20 years and is one of the pioneers in the field. It is not just concerned for enhancing user experience. Mondial Relay even cuts down the overall shipment cost. The ease of sending or receiving the package, the real time notification, and the rigorous tracking, everything is aimed at improving user interface.
Here are some of the features offered by Mondial Relay.
- The IT solution can adapt to your business module effortlessly. No matter which eCommerce store you own, this solution can blend with it. Right from Prestashop to Magento and OpenCart store owner, anyone can become a Relay.
- The solution offers total traceability to the end users. From the point when the order is placed to the moment when the receipt of the package is received by your customer, Mondial Relay provides a platform to track the package right through.
- Not just the tracking option, it even ensures the security of the delivery. The hand-delivery against signature and verification of the identity document is ensured. However, Mondial Relay do not handle perishable goods that require temperature-controlled packaging.
- The IT solution integrates a dedicated extranet for tracking requests of the consumers and managing the shipments. The package can be tracked online 24×7. The transparency throughout the delivery process ensures best ever user experience.
- The customers are notified about the package status via SMS and email. The average delivery time of the product is 3 to 6 days, but this period is not guaranteed. In addition, the delivery is adapted to your package. They deliver the products upto the weight of 130kg.
Above all, the computer tool is versatile and can be integrated into any eCommerce store. The largest e-commerce platforms have developed a module to display Relay Points. You can create your shipments and print your labels with one click. The module is available on the platforms: Prestashop, Magento, osCommerce, Oxatis, PowerBoutique, Rentashop, Shop Application, Virtuemart, and many other platforms.
While the return manager plugins and one-page checkout modules are some of the handy ways to make the user experience till the payment is done, a package tracking tool is a must to ensure customer satisfaction even after the deal the closed. The connected consumers demand both choice and flexibility when it comes to receiving their online orders. Offering a blend of both is the key to encounter customer demand and ensure retention. So, optimize your business model with Mondial Relay and provide good clear communications at every point of the purchasing journey.