With its large consumer base, eBay Marketplace is one of the most popular online marketplaces worldwide. It may be tough for an online retailer to run both its eBay and Prestashop stores at the same time. The eBay Marketplace requires a significant amount of time and effort to monitor and manage stocks and orders. Knowband has released a fantastic solution for Prestashop business owners to address these challenges. Store owners may effortlessly combine their Prestashop shops with eBay stores using the Prestashop eBay Integration Addon. The Prestashop eBay Integration Module provides a single interface for managing both your Prestashop and eBay stores.
Do you want to link your Prestashop store to eBay Marketplace? Knowband’s Prestashop eBay Integration Plugin is available on the website. Buy it!! Store owners only need to add the module to their Prestashop store’s backend. The business owners may quickly customize the module when the setup procedure is completed. The eBay Prestashop Integrator allows store owners to offer items on eBay. Additionally, modify the eBay order status from the Prestashop store’s backend.
- Business owners may quickly sync stock levels on eBay using the inventory sync tab in the dashboard of their Prestashop store.
- Product status reports from the eBay Marketplace may be readily imported from eBay. In reality, the administrator can simply accomplish this.
- Prestashop store owners may select the item nation from the admin dashboard when building eBay profiles.
- The eBay Prestashop Connector is simple to install and set up. In reality, installing and configuring the eBay integrator requires no technological expertise.
- In the backend of eBay Prestashop API Integrator, items can synchronize locally.
- The module’s automated method permits the merchant to list and update items and their data on eBay.
- The progress information of the products from eBay is imported effortlessly. In fact, the admin can easily do it.
- From the backend, the store owner can quickly adjust product inventories.
- The admin of the Prestashop eBay Integrator may establish several shipping accounts from the admin panel.
- Orders from the eBay Marketplace simply sync in real-time. Their status is also updated from the backend.
- The store’s admin panel may change the order status and sync it with the store. Furthermore, utilizing the cron job, in the eBay shop.
- The Prestashop eBay Integration Addon allows shop owners to connect their Prestashop store to eBay Marketplace with only a few keystrokes.
- The setup and configuration steps are easy and rapid. As a result, the Prestashop Addon helps store administrators save time.
- The admin of the Prestashop eBay Integration Module can create several profiles from the backend.
- The profile-based product listing feature of the Prestashop eBay Integration Plugin helps company owners save time and money when manually listing items.
- Marketers may easily supervise and manage inventory with the help of these accounts embedded into the backend of eBay Prestashop Integrator.
- The plugin allows the store owners to swiftly upload product characteristics and classifications to eBay
- Prestashop eBay API Integration Module attributes and categories.
- With the eBay Prestashop Connector, sellers may easily add, delete, alter, or relist items on eBay.
- Order management is a breeze with the Prestashop module.
- Purchases made on their eBay store can seamlessly transfer to their Prestashop site.
- From the Prestashop shop’s backend, business owners may easily manage synchronized eBay orders.
- The backend of the Prestashop Module is available to track down the problem that arises when listing the items.
The Prestashop eBay API Integration Module promises to provide the administrator with exceptional benefits. Furthermore, the plugin allows the administrator to link their Prestashop store to eBay with a few clicks. In reality, it saves him time during the setup and establishment process. How? The User Manual guides you through the stages of installing and configuring the Prestashop eBay Integrator.
Merchants may surely create numerous profiles with the aid of the Prestashop addon. Furthermore, the backend of the module. Furthermore, the profile-based product listing saves time and effort compared to the manual listing. In fact, the profiles established might aid owners with inventory control and management.
Merchants may attach product credits and categories to the eBay Marketplace in a matter of seconds. Furthermore, using Knowband’s Prestashop module. Merchants may quickly add, delete, edit, or relist items on their eBay store with the Prestashop eBay Integration Addon. Similarly, the Prestashop plugin makes order administration a snap.
The eBay Prestashop Integration plugin considers bulk product listing. In addition, the administrator can map the Prestashop shop category to the eBay Marketplace category. In reality, all goods in the Prestashop shop class are guaranteed to be available on eBay Marketplace. Furthermore, within the chosen eBay category. The administrator can link many Prestashop classes to a single eBay category.
For all Prestashop store goods, the administrator should arrange the store categorization to the most logical eBay store class. In addition, for eBay class preparation. The eBay Prestashop Connector serves as a simple interface. In addition, the store administrator is responsible for category mapping.
The Prestashop shop administrator can add the HTML layout to the representation. HTML layouts are supported by the eBay Prestashop API Integrator. Additionally, allow shop administrators to easily monitor product descriptions on eBay. There are also placeholders for sending the Prestashop store representation to the eBay store.
The shop administrator can sync precise product quantities to get around eBay’s selling constraints. Finally, there’s the eBay Marketplace. The quantity control feature of the Prestashop eBay Integrator makes it easier for store managers to comply with eBay’s product listing requirements.
The marketer can use the eBay Prestashop Integration plugin. Furthermore, in comparison to the Prestashop store, to sell items from the store on the eBay marketplace at an unexpected cost. Because of a fixed or rate-based cost, the administrator can establish a lower or higher assessment for the items. It allows you to offer low prices with little resistance.
The admin may change the profit option with the Prestashop eBay API Integration Module. The module allows the shop administrator to customize the Return Description, Return Duration, Return Type, and whether or not the return is refunded to the shipping company.
Please check out the demo here:
Therefore this is what the Prestashop eBay Integration Addon by Knowband is all about. It is a very functional and beneficial option for selling on the platform. What do you think of the plugin? In case you have any queries or doubts, let us know at email@example.com.