Magento 2 Return Manager, also referred to as Magento 2 RMA extension helps you manage your store returns comfortably.
Product returns take place in massive numbers in an eCommerce website and managing those return requests require a flexible returns management system. Failing to provide easy return facility to the customers may degrade your brand reputation.
Let this not be a problem anymore with Knowband’s Magento 2 Return Manager extension.
1. Three types of return choices: Replacement, Refund, and Credits
2. Image upload option for customers to highlight the defect
3. Easy returns for even Guest customers
4. Set up return policies and return guidelines
5. Create returns on customers’ behalf
6. View pending, approved and successful returns
7. Email customization
8. Responsive, multi-lingual, multi-store compatible, SSL compatible, and compatible with all browsers
1. Enable or disable the module anytime within a single click.
2. Allow even guest users to raise a return request.
3. Magento 2 RMA extension allows customers to upload the image of the product to be more specific about the issue in the product. The supported file formats for image upload are jpg, jpeg, png, gif, and the image size cannot be more than 2 MB.
4. Make customers aware of the return guidelines while they return their item. A return slip is generated when a customer’s return request is approved that contains your return guidelines.
5. Magento 2 Returns Management extension allows you to set up your store addresses to make it convenient for your customers to send their return item. The store addresses are displayed when a customer is creating a return request. They can choose their desired nearby store.
6. Magento 2 Returns and Refund Management extension provides multiple email templates for different order return status. You can customize these email templates as per your way.
7. You can create your return policies with the help of the Magento 2 Product Return extension. It will be displayed to the users while they create a return. For different return type, you can highlight different return policies. You can specify when can a customer expect the solution for his return, and also specify what should be the condition of the item to submit it for return. You can also map products for particular return policy.
8. Add some of the common return reasons to make it easier for the customers to pick their return cause from the drop-down list.
9. You can create different order return statuses through Magento 2 Return Manager module.
10. This RMA extension also allows you to create a return request on your customer’s behalf.
11. You can track your pending (non-approved) return requests and approved return requests from the back end. It displays the Order ID, product info, product quantity, customer’s name and email address, return reason, return type, and the return status. All the successful return orders are displayed under the Archives list.
12. A success message is displayed to the user every time a return request is placed.
Improve Returns management on your Magento 2 store.
Provide a hassle-free return facility to your customers.
Gain customer trust
Improve customer loyalty
Improve customer retention (because of store credits)
If you need any assistance with the Magento 2 Return Manager module, feel free to ask it in the comment section below or you can submit your query at email@example.com and our team will reach out to you shortly.
You may also like: