Convert abandoned cart users into your customers with Magento 2 Abandoned Cart extension.
Cart Abandonment is the primary concern for every eCommerce retailer. And in the online world, it is something that you have to deal with. It cannot be eradicated no matter how many efforts or techniques you apply.
However, many modules or plugins help website owners to reduce the cart abandonment rate on their website. One such module is the Abandoned Cart module by Knowband.
If you have a website on the Magento 2 platform and looking for some of the best Magento 2 Abandoned Cart extensions, Knowband’s Abandoned Cart extension for Magento 2 will probably put an end to your search.
1. Recover abandoned carts and reduce the cart abandonment rate
2. Boost conversions
3. Increase your sales
1. Option to mark a cart as abandoned after a certain time
2. Auto-email functionality
3. Multiple email templates
4. Send discount and non-discount emails
5. Track Abandoned Carts
6. View Converted Carts
7. Abandoned Cart Analytics
8. Test mode functionality
1. Magento 2 Abandoned Cart extension lets you specify a time period after which a customer’s cart is automatically marked as abandoned. For example, if the duration is set to 1 hour, then after 1 hour it will be added to the abandoned cart list.
2. The Magento 2 follow up email extension offers multiple pre-existing email templates and you can also create new ones or customize the existing ones. For every email template, you can specify the template type whether it should be a discount email or a non-discount email. The latter is simply a reminder email where a user would be reminded about the pending items in his cart whereas the discount email contains a coupon code inside the email content which a user can claim to get discount on his left purchase.
3. The Magento 2 Abandoned Cart extension allows you to schedule your emails. For discount email type, you can specify whether you want to provide a flat discount or percentage discount. You can also set the coupon value, coupon validity and specify the minimum cart amount for which the discount would be applicable. Besides, you can also offer free shipping to customers on their purchase.
4. Magento 2 Shopping cart abandonment extension also provides auto-email functionality enabling which the reminder emails would be automatically sent to the abandoned cart user after the set delay.
5. Track details of the abandoned cart users easily with the Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Reminder module. It displays some very useful information of the users like their name, email address, left cart amount, customer type whether they are registered or non-registered, their last visit or whether they have been sent a reminder email or not.
You can also check the pending items in their cart. Besides, you can view the list of the users who made a purchase after they had been sent the reminder email.
6. Check the complete history of the coupon codes that shows the discount amount, discount type, status of the coupon and whether it has been used or not.
7. Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email extension provides you with some amazing analytics view in the form of line graphs and pie charts. You can compare abandoned carts and converted carts, abandoned cart amount and converted amount, and cart abandonments stats over a period.
8. There is test mode functionality that allows you to check how the emails are delivered to the user.
9. Enable/disable the extension in a single click.
If you need any assistance with this abandoned cart extension, you can reach out to us at email@example.com and we will try to resolve your query to the earliest.