The Prestashop Mobile Order Lookup Addon by Knowband is designed for the Prestashop eCommerce businesses and enables the customer to view order info or order status without logging into the account. The Prestashop order details module also allows the store owner to keep a track of the orders and view the customer status.
- The Prestashop mobile order lookup module by Knowband lets the customers track their order status without logging into the account in the store.
- Use of Prestashop order details addon, the store merchant can track the customer details from the back-office of the module.
- Knowband’s Prestashop Order Lookup addon gives store admin the option to monitor the number of customers who viewed their order status.
- The Online store merchant can customize the look and feel of the Order Lookup button text and color from the back-end of the Prestashop shipping details module.
- Prestashop mobile order lookup module by Knowband allows the admin to change or add the new test which are shown above order lookup result.
- This Prestashop order lookup module supports the multiple themes.
- Prestashop order details addon by Knowband reduces the burden on manual support system through real-time tracking.
- Knowband’s Prestashop mobile order lookup addon admin interface extremely easy to use.
The screenshot below shows the folder structure of the Order Lookup plugin folder.
- Folder structure of the Order Lookup plugin folder.
- Copy the whole folder named as order lookup into your modules folder of the root directory of your PrestaShop store through FTP.
- You will be able to find the Prestashop order details addon ready to be installed in the Modules in your PrestaShop store as shown below.
- Click on the Install link to install the Mobile order lookup Prestashop addon.
Here, the Prestashop store owner can change the various settings of this plugin according to the requirements which will be reflected on front-end as well as in the admin panel.
To install this plug-in, please follow the following steps:
- Add all whole plugin folder to the modules folder into the root directory of the PrestaShop Store.
- After adding the plug-in files, then the system will list the plug-in on the module page.
- Click on install/uninstall according to the need.
After installing Prestashop order details module into the store, it will provide the following interface:
- General Settings
- Lookup Statistics
- Language Translator
- Get Support
Each interface is explained below.
On clicking the configure link on the module listing page (configure link will automatically appear once you install the plugin), the system will open general settings tabs by default as shown in the screen below:
Initially, the fields in the above form will be already filled with their default values.
- Enable/Disable: Initially, this will be OFF. The Prestashop store Admin can enable/disable plug-in by turning ON/OFF this setting.
- Text control: Here, the admin can control text which would be shown on Order Lookup page and on the result page. Admin can also set different text, text layout and text color for all the languages available in the system. The type of format and text set by the admin in these controls are visible at front-end for the corresponding language selected.
- Color control: Here, the admin can control colors of the buttons which would be shown on Order Lookup page and on the result page.
In this tab, Prestashop order status plugin will show the statistics of Lookup page view in terms of number. Reports will be displayed in the form of graphs. With the help of these statistics, the admin will be able to know at which time, Order Lookup page opened most. The store owner can enter any range and the system will show the results accordingly. By default, the graph will show the stats for the current week. The lookup stats are shown as follows:
In this section, the admin can enter the text and can also change the texts that are displayed in the admin panel as well as front-end for the Mobile order lookup Prestashop addon. The interface for the language translator consists of two tabs through which the admin can enter the language texts for the admin panel and front-end. The admin can also download the language file generated. The language translator looks like the following:
If the admin has found any issue regarding the Prestashop plugin and wants any type of support, then via this link, he/she can create a ticket for any query on our help desk support. On clicking this link, a new tab open with where the admin can generate the ticket for support.
At the front end, the customer will see a link on top menu which will redirect the customer to Order lookup form page.
When the customer will click on the link, a new page would open which will ask for Order reference and email id.
The link to the order lookup page will appear as follows:
When the customer clicks on the link, a new page would open which will ask Order reference and email id.
After entering correct details, the customer will be shown the corresponding Order data.
- Refresh home page of your store every time you enable/disable plugin. If the Prestashop extension is not working after installation then please check permissions on modules folder. The folder should be writable. Please make the folder permission to 755.
For more information about Prestashop Mobile Order Lookup:
Prestashop Mobile Order Lookup Product Link: https://www.knowband.com/prestashop-mobile-order-lookup
Prestashop Mobile Order Lookup Front Demo: https://ps.knowband.com/demo1/16/en/module/orderlookup/orderlookup
Prestashop Mobile Order Lookup Addon Store Link: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/order-management/17905-knowband-mobile-order-lookup-track-order-status.html
You Might Also Like: